May calendar is out!!!

Options
c1aireee
c1aireee Posts: 297 Member
yay just seen may calendar is out & I am def gonna follow it!!! food baby workout looks hard though... I will try!

Replies

• SheedahSmile14
    SheedahSmile14 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Omg this month looks crazy! 100 burpees every Monday. I don't know how I'm going to get through this lol.
  • Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Pumped for may, guys!
  • kelmcfar
    kelmcfar Posts: 63
    Options
    WHO'S READY TO KILL IT?! I know I am!! This month guys let's give it our all and eat clean, workout, and HAVE FUN. Make your goals and push towards them! I believe in you all. TRAIN INSANE OR REMAIN THE SAME!!

<33

Kelly
  • SheedahSmile14
    Options
    How did everyone do on the first day? I'm still feeling it, but I'm energized for tomorrow.
  • BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Food baby HIIT was hard! I'm not looking forward to those burpees but it'll be good for helping lose weight..I'm scared though!!
  • kelmcfar
    Options
    Food baby kicks some serious butt. But my inner thighs feel great!!!
  • ButterfliiHawk
    ButterfliiHawk Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm SOOOOOO gutted I'm missing the first two days!! I can't wait til tomorrow so I can kick start May!!!
    I like that this calendar is really balanced body-part-wise! :D although jogging for 15 minutes might just kill me.....!!
    Excitedddd for my second month!!
    Xx
  • SheedahSmile14
    Options
    When I don't feel like jogging (it's rough on my knees) I do 15-20 minutes of her cardio videos. Cardio is cardio, but I know she wanted emphasis on legs. I also found a woman who made a playlist of videos for each day of the calendar! I am soooooo glad she made this. The link is below.

http://www.youtube.com/user/justrokq/videos?view=1&flow=grid

#maymuscles
  • asharoonie
    asharoonie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just discovered Pop Pilates and did the May 1st workout. I had to modify lots of the moves and couldn't do the broom workout (I live in an apartments and don't own a broom... only a small vacuum) so I did something else.

I couldn't workout today because I was SO sore! Back at 'er tomorrow though!
  • kelmcfar
    Options
    That's really great guys!!

I'm loving this month so far. My inner thighs are SOO killing me today. Anyone else?!

I deff am going to check out that playlist for this month- that's awesome!!

Keep up the AMAZING work everyonee(:
  • Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Wow! I really love how it's a little more cardio this month. I felt my workout was lacking it and I need some more in my routine.
  • ButterfliiHawk
    ButterfliiHawk Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    When I don't feel like jogging (it's rough on my knees) I do 15-20 minutes of her cardio videos. Cardio is cardio, but I know she wanted emphasis on legs. I also found a woman who made a playlist of videos for each day of the calendar! I am soooooo glad she made this. The link is below.

http://www.youtube.com/user/justrokq/videos?view=1&flow=grid

#maymuscles

Oho ohhhh that is SO helpful! I've literally been playlisting them everyday!!! Thank you!!! :D
    Xx