What is your goal?/?

Options
TssCnn
TssCnn Posts: 114 Member
Mine, 19000. That is about 4750 a week. About 800 a day for 6 days a week.

Tess

Replies

• wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    My goal is 24000. That's ~6000 a week, about 774 a day if I were to work out every single day (which I won't lol).
  • Delll2013
    Delll2013 Posts: 73
    Options
    wow, high numbers here! Is that 2hours of cardio/ 6 days a week?

I'm aiming for a modest 11 000.
  • TssCnn
    Options
    They are high numbers, but I do a lot. Cardio at the gym then at home Insanity AND RevAbs 6 days a week. Also various sports several times a week. At the gym i use the Arc trainer and burn way more calories vs the elliptical, treadmill, or bike.

I would have set a little higher due to all the activity, BUT I am unsure when I am going back to DDS and that knocks me out of working out for a bit.
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I know 24000 is a lot, but May → warmer weather → biking, biking, biking (+ other exercises I do) :)
  • rachelannecraig
    Options
    My goal is 10,000 to 12,000 - not as high as some of the others posted here. But I know that this will be a good challenge for me! :smile:
  • airant
    airant Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    16000 That will push me harder that what Im doing now
  • lorihov
    lorihov Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My goal is 10,000 that is more than I'm doing now.
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    WOW.... these guys are SeRiOuS!! Here's to all of you meeting your goals!!! :drinker:

I'm with feeling a lil unqualified but none the less - I'm still gonna BURN SOME CALORIES!! I'm looking to burn 1,200 a week....right now - however I'm pretty sure I'll be moving that number up.

I hope to BLOW 1,200 THAT OUTTA THA WATA!!! We'll see.... :flowerforyou:
  • shesfatagainbutnot4long
    Options
    My goal is 27,900 calories burned I May!! 900 a day for the entire month!! I can't wait till tomorrow!! :bigsmile:
  • shesfatagainbutnot4long
    Options
    My goal is 27,900 calories burned I May!! 900 a day for the entire month!! I can't wait till tomorrow!! :bigsmile:

Also, I use a Polar hrm to measure my burns! So they should be pretty right on!! :wink:
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options

Also, I use a Polar hrm to measure my burns! So they should be pretty right on!! :wink:

I use one too.... LOVE IT!! I use it for all my fitness sessions. Highly recommend for all fitness/weight loss goals!
  • bjmcq
    bjmcq Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I have 25 open days in May, and I plan on burning an extra 1,000 cals on each of those days, for a total of 25,000 extra burned. i know it is high, but i take long 2 hour walks and use a Fitbit.

Good luck everyone!
  • Delll2013
    Delll2013 Posts: 73
    Options
    You go, Ladies!

Thanks for the tip on the Polar. I've been wanting to get an HRM in a looooong time. I'll check my options today.
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options

I use one too.... LOVE IT!! I use it for all my fitness sessions. Highly recommend for all fitness/weight loss goals!
    Got mine and I'm so happy I did. I tried two others in the past few months and they just were not up to par. Just because they say they have the same functions does not mean they are the same....it ROCKS. There is nothing like knowing that you are tracking your progress acurately. I had to get a new scale, too. The last one was a piece of crap. I have learned my lesson, you really do get what you pay for and I need to stop wasting money on cheaper alternatives, that are basically useless.
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    My goal is 15,500, that is an average of 500 per day. Challenging, yet doable. :happy:
  • ajhouse
    ajhouse Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I just added up mine from last month, 2417. Not nearly as high as some of you, but I am doing good if I can fit a 2 mile walk in at night. This month, I am going to aim for 3100, which would put me at 700 a week. I am hoping to get more like 1,000 a week, but that depends on how much time I have.
  • mechelemc
    mechelemc Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am not sure of a goal to be honest. I'm thinking 6,000-8,000 sounds good for me. Gotta make time for me!!
  • TssCnn
    Options
    These are all great! I am glad there are so many people on many different levels. Makes for good motivation!
  • Heevenlee83
    Heevenlee83 Posts: 41
    Options
    My goal for May is 33600 total calories burned