Court Marshall for our soldiers??

Options
alsunrise
alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
Has anyone else seen where it's being pushed to have our military court marshalled for speaking about their Christian faith?? I'm bumfuzzled over the thought of this....

Replies

• Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    idk my husband hasnt said anything. he is in the military.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I've seen it, don't know how true it is. But it's seems like something that would happen in this culture. They can be proud of their bedroom behaviors and tell the world, but to tell the world you're a Christian will get you in trouble. :sick:
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen this, and pray that it's not true! I can't imagine someone trying to take away the faith of a soldier. After everything they do for us, they should be able to pray and talk about their faith. I would imagine that they need to go to God to keep themselves together! God bless them!
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    AFR was talking about it this morning. Google it, you'll find some stories.
  • kayemac
    kayemac Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sad and scary.
  • flowergirl45
    flowergirl45 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    God's Word says we will face persecution and the world will hate us. Look at all the martyrs who died for their faith.

Will your anchor hold in the storms of life,
    When the clouds unfold their wings of strife?
    When the strong tides lift, and the cables strain,
    Will your anchor drift or firm remain?

We have an anchor that keeps the soul
    Stedfast and sure while the billows roll,
    Fastened to the Rock which cannot move,
    Grounded firm and deep in the Savior’s love.
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Yes I have heard about that and felt the same way you did on that. sad to say this will be the norm since our nation as a whole turned from God and voted in a muslim.
  • Mrsthacker
    Mrsthacker Posts: 3
    Options
    I heard about this in Morning Services at our church. So sad the way the world is going. By the way I love that song, My Anchor Holds.