Logging blogilates?

Options
qwertbug
qwertbug Posts: 12 Member
Hi all! I'm new to blogilates and I was wondering if any of you log your calories onto MFP from each day of the calendar, and if so how you figure out the calories burned. I read Cassey's FAQ about it, but I'm not sure how to break up the videos by the type of exercise. I appreciate any advice! :)

Replies

• SheedahSmile14
    SheedahSmile14 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm logging it in as calisthenics (light to moderate effort). She said in her FAQ to log it in under advanced pilates or cal, so I'm doing that. There isn't an advanced pilates on here. When I'm doing just the POP Cardio, I log it as dancing, aerobic. It was the only one that made sense to me. Hope this helped! Add me if you want, this is my first calendar too!
  • kelmcfar
    kelmcfar Posts: 63
    Options
    ^Perfect! That's how I log mine, that or I just use pilates. Some of her videos are focused on doing one exercise for a certain period of time, so you can break it up in that way too. Like her video yesterday- Food Baby, where you do every move for a minute (if you want to be specific).

Welcome new Popster!! :D
  • qwertbug
    qwertbug Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the tips!
  • BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I log her HIIT videos as High Intensity aerobics (but Cassey also said you could log them as circuit training).. & her other cardio videos as general or low intensity aerobics, depending on how hard I had to work during them. Also, the ones where you use weights (like Bikini blaster 7) I log as strength training. :bigsmile:
  • ButterfliiHawk
    ButterfliiHawk Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm logging it in as calisthenics (light to moderate effort). She said in her FAQ to log it in under advanced pilates or cal, so I'm doing that. There isn't an advanced pilates on here. When I'm doing just the POP Cardio, I log it as dancing, aerobic. It was the only one that made sense to me. Hope this helped! Add me if you want, this is my first calendar too!

I also had been wondering how to log them! I've been putting the workouts under dancing and Pilates but I'm guessing calisthenics is closer....??
    Xx
  • BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    What is calisthenics?