Welcome all!

Options
My name is David and I wanted a place where the outdoorsy types at MFP could gather and share stories, ideas and of course, support!
I am 45 live in Central Ohio with my family (Mokab is my wife) and enjoy fishing, ok I LOVE fishing, hunting, kayaking canoeing, camping and such.

Spread the word!

Replies

• stephenglover
    stephenglover Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Native Floridian, avid outdoorsman, hunter,fisher, born and raised and passing along to my children and grandaughter.
  • CDMAGS
    CDMAGS Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! Names Dave live in Midwest Ohio original from Virginia. I like to be outside doing anything! Glad to meet everyone!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Hi all! New member form central Nebraska! Hunting, fishing, camping, butchering, gardening, I kind of do it all!
  • uwharriegold
    Options
    Hello -- any other outdoor enthusiasts awake this morning? My exercise goal is a hike of at least 90 minutes daily. I love the outdoors and am lucky enough to live in the middle of a national forest and on a 5,000-acre lake. I love to paddle, too. We have some great paddling on easy rivers -- not whitewater -- but level 1 and 2 rapids. I've been so complacent over the past 3-4 years and the weight just crept on. Now I'm on a roll.
  • uwharriegold
    Options
    Weather was lousy yesterday ... snowy with rain and freezing rain. I managed to get in 2 30-min. walks with the dog. Today, cold and windy, and I went for a 3.5 mile hike. Normally, I would have complained about the weather and stayed indoors. But that was the old me. So glad I've got MFP to keep me motivated.
  • ftwmc
    ftwmc Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone just joined the group. Live in a rural setting on the outskirts of Brisbane QL Aus. Love to ride motorcycles. fish, kayak, camp, hike. How did I get fat.....don't eat the kids leftovers. Now that they're older and leaving home I need to get my life back have about 55 to 60 kg to loose 9 kg down so far.
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all.
    My family and i like to camp (when it not too hot) and we do some bank fishing.
    I just got a kayak for father’s day and am practicing with it can’t wait to get stable enough on it to do some kayak fishing.