05/02 - What is your goal today?

Options
2»

Replies

• nicf76
    nicf76 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Since the rain has returned I will be visiting the gym tonight. I am hoping to put in a 4 mile jog and some weights. I say that now but when the time comes it may change! I am not looking forward to the weigh in, not confident like I was last week at all!!!

Got to the gym and there wasn't a treadmill open so I biked for 20 minutes and then got on a treadmill for 25 minutes. I feel like that was a good day.
  • caribcutie
    caribcutie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good Evening -- Kinda late to post for today's goal ... so my 5/3 goal is to:
    * push my steps to 10K (just shy today)
    * drink 2 more glasses of water (working my way to 100oz/day)

Good luck all with goals on Friday :-)
    Cecilia
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Went out hunting this morning which was more of a hike the hills trip, extremely busy at work then we had to go get supply for our concession stand that we have for this weekend at our schools' artsfest. Came home and hiked my stupid hill but in the pitch black of night and the stars out brilliantly, it wasn't stupid at all! I actually jogged a little tonite.
  • missharleychick
    Options
    Went out hunting this morning which was more of a hike the hills trip, extremely busy at work then we had to go get supply for our concession stand that we have for this weekend at our schools' artsfest. Came home and hiked my stupid hill but in the pitch black of night and the stars out brilliantly, it wasn't stupid at all! I actually jogged a little tonite.

Jogging under stars sounds awesome... In this city, I would be scared of getting mugged...yes, in Utah lol.
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My goal today is pretty much the same as yesterday - I completed Level 1 Day 2 of 30 Day Shred this morning, then this evening I'll run for 45 minutes. My other goal for today is to stay on target for calories today. I usually don't have a problem with that, but today my boss is coming from out of town and is taking my team and I out for lunch, then I have pasta planned for dinner tonight. I'm pretty sure we'll go to an Italian restaurant for lunch, so it may be tough to find a meal that is low in calories. I'll just need to remind myself to eat slowly and stop when I feel satisfied!

I feel like today totally sucked, but maybe I'm being too hard on myself. As mentioned above, I completed Level 1 Day 2 of 30 Day Shred this morning, and I was REALLY sore all day - like to the point of walking differently and people noticing! I did get on the treadmill this evening for 45 minutes, but I walked a lot more than normal. I just wasn't feeling it. I still completed 3 1/2 miles though, so I guess that's still pretty good. It's the food part that sucked today. We did end up going to my favorite Italian restaurant for lunch, and instead of looking for something healthy, I ordered what I always get, ate all of it, plus 3 breadsticks and a salad. Then later I got a candy bar from the snack machine, then came home and had a decent portion of cheese ravioli. Tomorrow will be a better day!
  • angieshubin
    angieshubin Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Decided that today, I'd walk to get my veggies from the fruit stand instead of driving! 3.5 miles at a 3.8 m pace.. Hoooowaaazzzaaa!!!! I feel great! !
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    My goal today is to practice planking... because I am terrible at them so far haha.... also, I want to go for a walk after work and work out a bit of the stiffness I am feeling today. Also, I am buying new sneakers today better suited to running! :)

I goy my sneakers; and went for a short walk after wing night ...BF came with me! That is so unusual and it was such a nice change! No planks yesterday; will make up for it today though!