Welcome Everyone!

Options
plumwd
plumwd Posts: 161 Member
There was a thread in the official Blizzcon forums that made me think it may be a good idea to create a localized group here for to offer encouragement and support for those going to Blizzcon for then and for the future!

Replies

• nicheven
    nicheven Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea! I've been working on losing for awhile, and am hoping to get at least another 30lbs off before the con this year. Having some encouragement will be great!
  • spinningcow
    Options
    This gives me a good reason to return to my fitness pal. I had good results before. Want to look and feel good for the con.
  • wiredgtp
    wiredgtp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need all the support I can get. Trying out MFP in conjunction with some other tracking equipment.
  • nicheven
    Options
    The body bug and fit bit are good options. I have the fit bit, and I'm onsidering getting the scale, then I can't not log my weight. We can do it though! Good luck everyone on your goals!
  • plumwd
    plumwd Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have the Withings Scale and have been contemplating getting FitBit for a while. I know that wiredgtp has one and he swears by it.
  • nicheven
    Options
    I love my fitbit, I just need to remember to charge it more often.
  • caprisonne5
    Options
    Hi I was excited to see a group like this for Blizzcon. My weight loss is something I wanted to do to have a healthier lifestyle but Blizzcon was/is a huge motivator for it lol.

Also I love my body bug. I've been doing extremely well using both the bug and mfp.
  • ViciousGrizzleyBear
    Options
    I will shamelessly admit I'm not doing this to be healthy, I'm doing it for vanity. I've always been that chubby girl of the group (which was almost accented by my shortness. :| ) so I look forward to not being that one.

Also I totally have the Bodymedia Link and I adore it! I even got a cute little Alliance sticker printed out for it. :3