feel terrible

Options
Tme2change
Tme2change Posts: 185 Member
I feel terrible because I signed up for this challenge wanting to participate and wanting to try and accomplish this goal of doing these squats however I have yet to do a 1.
Life has been so busy these last few days its like I'm going in circles and I don't know if I should drop this challenge or not.
Can anyone help?

Replies

• carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    While I am at work, each time I go to the bathroom I do 10-20 squats while in there. This helps to get them done without really feeling like I am being forced to do them. Truthfully 20 squats takes less than 1 minute (60 seconds) to complete.

Challenge yourself to this challenge - you can do this - it really takes no time at all to do it. I was waiting for the microwave to finish on Day 1 and just did them while I was standing there.

How often do we waste time away watching TV, getting on the computer (Facebook eats a lot of my time), etc when we could be doing something more productive.

It is all about priorities...are you willing to make your health/life a priority?!?! I think you are...
  • Tme2change
    Tme2change Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I hardly know where the bathroom is in this place but I get what you're sayig. It would help if I take time out for myself, I have forced myself to go out and walk at lunch, maybe I should force myself to go to the bathroom more often.
  • barbara4599
    barbara4599 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    HAHA! I love it. I just came back from the bathroom where I did 10 squats!
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Since it doesn't take much time, if I know my day is going to be hectic, I will get up a little earlier to do them, or if the day has been long, I will do them then relax myself with a nice warm shower and a sense of accomplishment! I'm only on day 5,but I'm really enjoying the changes I'm already seeing and feeling. I hope you get the chance to stick with it!
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    HAHA! I love it. I just came back from the bathroom where I did 10 squats!

I think I did 40 of the 60 today in the bathroom at work. LOL
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    bathroom is a good place to get them in.
    esp if you can do it in the mirror to check your form!

think about how happy your legs will be eventaully and make yourself fit them it!