Just got mine! Snug or loose?

Options
CinnamonT3
CinnamonT3 Posts: 1 Member
Charging and excited to start using. Anyone know if it is supposed to fit snugly or loosely?:happy:

Replies

• kdf606
    kdf606 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how they are supposed to fit, but I've got mine on the last notches of the small band. I can comfortably fit two fingers inside of the band this way and it feels comfortable to me...

I am curious about accuracy though... Mine seems to think i walked about 500 steps/.25 miles just in my 800 sq ft apartment last night (between the hours of midnight and 130am) which seems really unrealistic to me... However, i'm really pleased with the fact that it seems to know that the motion of the subway was not walking...
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I'm very excited to get mine, I pre-ordered expecting it to get here this week, but then got a notice saying it won't be here until the week of the 20th! :grumble:

Still I'm glad you created this group it will be cool to read about them before I get mine. :ohwell:
  • jennififer22
    Options
    It's hard to even fasten it.. I haven't used it yet.. I'm also still charging and very excited!!
  • reb1565
    reb1565 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I bought mine today. It is snug. I gess it doesn't matter if it is snug or loose. I Love it. I bought the fitbit one for my wfe nad she loves it.
  • wkenzb4me
    wkenzb4me Posts: 1
    Options
    Just bought mine today too - and yes I struggled to get it fastened but it's on now. This is my first fitbit and I'm excited to get started with it. Can someone tell me how to get the data into MFP? So far I have set up the fitbit account, etc. on fitbit.com but prefer to use MFP as I've been using it for the last 6 mos. or so. ...?? Turns out my older Android phone isn't compatible so until I get a new phone I can't upload using the phone app like I thought I could. Thanks!
  • Kirsten46038
    Options
    I charged mine overnight and have it on now. The included directions were underwhelming, to say the least. I had pre-ordered mine through Amazon, but canceled the order when I it was going to take 2 more weeks to get here. BestBuy had them in stock so I just went and picked it up last night.

I connected to the MFP using the MFP app tab.MFP says to log all food and activity ONLY through MFP. Just trying to figure it all out. I'm excited and using it and frustrated at what a techno-dork I am.

GO TEAM. - Kirsten
  • rinnie
    rinnie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Bought mine on Thursday and am loving it; this is my first fitbit. To set up with MFP go to the "APPS" tab on the MFP site; you will find the fitbit info there & how to connect.
  • Ven79
    Ven79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It's hard to even fasten it.. I haven't used it yet.. I'm also still charging and very excited!!

Excited to start using the one I picked up yesterday from best buy! Yes ... Difficult to clasp!!!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I wish I had known Best Buy had them! I just ordered mine today from Brookstone and it doesn't ship until 5/22. I have the One to tide me over until I get it.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Thank you to those of you who said you got them at Best Buy. I called the only one in the region (about 35 minutes from my house) and they had 3 left in stock. I called to make sure I could cancel the one I pre-ordered, jumped in the car, raced to Best Buy, and got the last one.
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Aww man I'm envious! Wish I could run to a best buy...sadly I live on an island...still anxiously waiting for mine in the mail.:ohwell: