update

Options
danikaaayy
danikaaayy Posts: 6 Member
It's day 5 of no pill because my prescription needed to be renewed and I never noticed.
Man. That pill is my drug! My appetite is gone, cyst is back and crying at everything.

I got in a great workout Monday, tried to run yesterday but I was in some pain so I had to stop, and not enough carbs today to attempt to run, with my shorter lunch that prevented my wednesday circuit, but hoping for some energy tomorrow and maybe I can make up for it in the morning.

Even though I'm hardly eating anything, I'm still making good choices and trying to stay on the same carb to protein to fat ratio.

I never thought I would miss birth control this much!!

Replies

• Kdabrat2002
    Options
    hang in there! xo
  • twalker46
    twalker46 Posts: 4
    Options
    sorry to hear you are feeling icky. are you going back on the pill?
    I love you - keep up the good work!
  • danikaaayy
    danikaaayy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    sorry to hear you are feeling icky. are you going back on the pill?
    I love you - keep up the good work!

Yeah I had my IUD taken out.... November I think? Because I was just unhappy with it, and I had about a 1 inch cyst that was bleeding into my abdomen, it was really just messing everything up. So then on recommendation of a co-worker I started a new pill and it's really been amazing, my anxiety is nearly gone and my cyst is at bay until the week of the month I don't take them. But I haven't taken it all week because I'm waiting for my prescription to renew. Grr.

Love you!
  • geaver777
    geaver777 Posts: 9
    Options
    So hard when you don' thave an appetite!!!