Day 4 - Rest Day

Options
Hockeymom610
Hockeymom610 Posts: 65 Member
No squats today! Yay!!
What is everyone going to do on our rest day? I'm going to do some yard clean up and a nice walk after dinner tonight.
Have a great day!!

Replies

• Laney2r
    Laney2r Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I went for a walk with my family I will likely do some yoga after dinner tonight. Have a great rest day!
  • lorihov
    lorihov Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    We are ripping down the drywall in our cabin in the bedrooms. We are insinuating the rooms, wiring in a ceiling fan. After all that is done we are putting insinuation on the floor and plywood screwing it down. If there is still time we will put up the paneling. This is a two day project. Shouldn't be more than that. I am hoping our friend is coming, he is a very handy guy and I won't have to do as much. Then I can do the yard instead.
  • mnm424
    mnm424 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Happy rest day!! lol

I'm doing 30DS and also some weighted leg extensions and then it depends on how i feel. Yoga before bed as well
  • pjgreen0830
    pjgreen0830 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I went to kickboxing class this morning and managed to do another 60 squats during class. Yeah! Oh well, I don't mind squats.
  • EVH67
    EVH67 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    on my off day i do cruches, i add 50 to each day off...i have to keep moving :)
  • Here_I_Am
    Here_I_Am Posts: 44
    Options
    Enjoy the rest day as we are back at it tomorrow with 70!
  • WenHurley
    WenHurley Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Looking for a new house to rent. And spending some time quality time with my daughter.
  • kdub67
    kdub67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I went to my usual workout studio class (weights + treadmill) this morning and am going to do yesterday's squats since I only did 20 during class yesterday and forgot to do the rest when I got home...oops!
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    A break today and get caught up on a few things!
  • Anikib
    Anikib Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My rest day spent at Spring Jamboree in Boulder City. hope everyone e had a great day!
  • barbara4599
    barbara4599 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Oh lucky me! I was just confessing that I had only done 20 on Saturday and see it is a rest day. All right!