Group walks in Vacaville

Options
bigrah13
bigrah13 Posts: 20 Member
:flowerforyou: Hello everyone. In this group I will be posting group walk ,dates and locations. It would also be a good place to talk about our walks and encourage each other.

Replies

• bigrah13
    Options
    SECOND WALK

Our second walk is this Wednesday @ 630pm. May 8th. If Wednesdays work maybe we can set it for every week. We will meet at the trail head to Pena` Adobe. Located at the end of Butcher Rd. off Alamo Drive. I have charted a 1mile loop and a 2 Mile loop w / a hill. Remember hats, sun screen and water. This should be fun.

For a morning walk. How about we try 8 am same location on Sundays. Starting Sunday May12th. please let me know if this works for most people. we can add extra times and days if needed. Thanks all !!!

Rick
  • zarabeythe
    zarabeythe Posts: 10
    Options
    My boys head out to the flight field and archery area each weekend, guess its time I join them at pena adobe!
    I'm hopeful that I will see you all out there!

~Rachal
  • bigrah13
    Options
    Well. The first walk I was the only one there. I guess I will need to call everyone the old fashioned way.
  • bigrah13
    Options
    SECOND WALK

Our second walk is this Wednesday @ 630pm. May 8th. If Wednesdays work maybe we can set it for every week. We will meet at the trail head to Pena` Adobe. Located at the end of Butcher Rd. off Alamo Drive. I have charted a 1mile loop and a 2 Mile loop w / a hill. Remember hats, sun screen and water. This should be fun.

For a morning walk. How about we try 8 am same location on Sundays. Starting Sunday May12th. please let me know if this works for most people. we can add extra times and days if needed. Thanks all !!!

Rick
  • zarabeythe
    zarabeythe Posts: 10
    Options
    I really want to come tonight, but the crossfit is really kicking my butt. The 7 days intro is no joke! NEXT week though, I'll be doing only 3 days of crossfit and I will make it. So I hope more people join us in discussions and on the walking.

(And a note, I'm trying to get a hold of someone at JOurney to Health, I will be there tomorrow night, but I have to be a little late. My son is getting a presidential academic award, and I really can't miss that, but I also can't miss a whole class! So I will be there, hopefully just about 20 mins late!)

~Rachal
  • bigrah13
    Options
    Off to a great start. We had two newbies, Debbie and Rachel, start with the walking group tonight. Did a one mile walk to start them off. Kudos to you two for getting out there and walking with the group.
  • VacaGal67
    VacaGal67 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am happy to see more people joining the group walk. I am working towards walking with everyone as soon as I am able.
    Rachel, how is the Cross fit going?
  • astirlen3
    astirlen3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Is there a walk scheduled for this week? How is the group going? Is the phone list helping to get people involved?
  • bigrah13
    Options
    Saturday May 25th will be the first Saturday walk @ 530 pm. hope to see ya all there.