Red Raspberry Leaf Tea?

2»

Replies

• cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    I used to drink mine with 1 bag of Yogi pregnancy Tea and 1 bag of the raspberry leaf tea. The pregnancy tea added a nicer flavor. (I bought a ton of the raspberry leaf tea off amazon and pregnancy tea. lol. I also heard the raspberry leaf tea helps increase milk supply if breastfeeding, I forgot all about that. I'll try it out this week and see what happens (I still have 5boxes left. LOL)
  • graycalico
    graycalico Posts: 30 Member
    I'm 30 weeks and just started drinking it. I'm hoping for a vba2c so I'm willing to try anything. The box said three cups a day so I'll be getting up to that much most days
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Hey ladies,

I brewed enough for 3 cups today to make iced tea. I added EmergenC Raspberry and it really improved the taste :smile:

Glad that worked for you! If only I could make it taste like Coke Zero or red wine or something :wink: I'm still having a hard time forcing myself to drink it.
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    I used to drink mine with 1 bag of Yogi pregnancy Tea and 1 bag of the raspberry leaf tea. The pregnancy tea added a nicer flavor. (I bought a ton of the raspberry leaf tea off amazon and pregnancy tea. lol. I also heard the raspberry leaf tea helps increase milk supply if breastfeeding, I forgot all about that. I'll try it out this week and see what happens (I still have 5boxes left. LOL)

I think it's supposed to help your uterus shrink after delivery, too! I'm not sure about the lactation thing... I bought mother's milk tea off of Amazon as well. (I think I got the RRL Tea link to Amazon from you, btw, so thank you!) Last time I had a rough time with supply, and none of the galactagogues worked for me (oatmeal, brewer's yeast, blessed thistle, and fenugreek, all simultaneously), so I'm hoping that if my supply doesn't start off awesome that maybe, just maybe, the mother's milk tea will have something additional that will kick my production into high gear!

I haven't drunk nearly as much RRL Tea as I thought I would, so I have a TON of it at home. I guess whatever I don't drink I'll just give away to another new mom or mom-to-be :smile: