Say hello!

Options
bigrah13
bigrah13 Posts: 20 Member
How about everyone post a hello and a little something about themselves. May share a goal or a positive thought!!!!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• zarabeythe
    zarabeythe Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello! My name is Rachal and I'm a stay at home mom/website owner who homeschools a wonderful 10 year old boy! I joined journey to health on a whim late one night, and I think it may be the best impulse move I've ever made! ;)
    I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with all of you.
    My eventual goal is to lose 110 lbs, but overall without focusing on the numbers, I want to feel better, and more healthy.

~Rachal
  • bigrah13
    Options
    Hello!!!!!!!
    My name is Rick or Rich or Richard which ever you prefer. Just not Ricky please.
    As most of you have figured out. I am the quiet one that sits in the back ground of the class. (Ha ha! Not so much)I joined the group to help me change my eating habits and to help launch an exercise program for myself. Just something to get me started. I quit smoking almost five years ago and quit working out at about the same time due to some lung issues. So I promptly gained 100lbs in the 10 months following that mile stone. Since that time my high blood pressure got worse and so did my cholesterol. However, the worst of all of these was the diabetes. Since that time I watched my father and my brother die from complications of diabetes. These losses really brought it home to me that I needed to change or, quite literally, I would be looking at a long slow death. One which had started.So there is my story in a nut shell.
  • bigrah13
    Options
    ,Hello!
    Rachal and thanks for joining the group. It is going to be nothing but great working with everyone.