ok peoples

Options
kithalloyd
kithalloyd Posts: 135 Member
I am chaning the date for weightloss. I dont know how to get more to join. Right now there is only two Yes we can do it together and shes been very good at helping me stay focused however for a group I would like at least ten. Anyone have any suggestions?? Please Tell Me!!:smile:

Replies

• jbalistriere
    jbalistriere Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm in whenever you do it.. My weigh ins will still be from Mondays (for the most part) since that's what I've been doing from the beginning and I need to be consistent so I don't go crazy with weigh ins (I've had issues before). Keep me posted. :)
  • DebbyMargaret
    DebbyMargaret Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm back in...haven't been logging in regularly, no weight loss to report but have slipping back into bad eating habits. It's Monday and I'd like to recommit to healthily eating, regular exercise and level glucose levels. The two have you have done so well and are an inspiration.,
  • ksmom4
    ksmom4 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have been bad about logging in as well. I had a great weigh in...I think I am over that 'hump' that had me at the same weight for a while.

Had a fabulous lab work earlier this week...my A1C dropped to a 6.2 which I am very excited about!!!

I will admit that I have cheated some on my eating (and even had chocolate mousse cake yesterday) but with the weight slowly coming off and a nice 2.2 lbs this week (which I barely had a total of 3 lbs in 60 days) and my lab coming back with good numbers, I think I am back to having some extra motivation.

Now to figure out exercise with back problem (failed back surgery).