Anyone else need to get back on track?

Options
justjenny
justjenny Posts: 529 Member
I have been doing my best logging and exercising, but I have not really stuck to plan. I was just looking at my food diary, and although I was at a decent calorie count, I have not been getting enough protein. I really need to refocus and get back on track. Anyone else want to join me? Maybe we could do daily/weekly check in's to keep us on track?

Replies

• munecagirl22
    munecagirl22 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    mee!!! been off for a while now.. startd back today.. my tummy is not agreeing w me now! lol!
  • babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day easing into being back "on track" after being off the wagon for several weeks. I ate CTL style for my first 3 meals, and then had fun with the rest of the day. I'm excited to be getting back into it.
  • iamfitcat
    iamfitcat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need to! I have the book Choose to Lose. I have been reading it, and really want to start! I want to start tomorrow! I have about 50-52 pounds to go.
  • babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    yea for getting back on track!!!
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I am starting the Turbo this week. So far, today has been good. Tonight on the other hand...will be a test. We are taking my mother in law out for Mother's Day to a mexican restaurant. So hard not to eat carbs there....wish me luck! haha
  • tisha48
    tisha48 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I definitely need to get back on track so I just started the Choose to Lose again this past week and have lost 3.8 lbs so far. I need to get exercise in but due to a foot injury this past month I can't walk so what kind of exercise would you do?