Vermonters-Burlington area

Options
Hi all-I am from VT. New to the myfitnesspal thing but not so new at the weight loss journey. Looking for friends who want to be active together :)

Replies

• tenas
    tenas Posts: 121
    Options
    Central VT here.
  • roughtown
    roughtown Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Living in Winooski soon to be Jericho!
  • ktafr16
    ktafr16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Living in Essex Junction, Vermont:-)
  • collectsfrogs31
    Options
    I grew up in Westford, VT, now I live in Northern NY (about 3 hours from Burlington), but I go home quite often now. :)
  • brianaboutin
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm living in the Milton, VT area :)
  • ltgarrow
    ltgarrow Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I represent the Upper valley here in Vermont.

Oddly enough, that's quite a bit south of everyone else who's posted here.
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I lived in Essex, VT for 16 years before moving to Maine. I miss it soo much!
  • cheddalyn
    cheddalyn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in Montpelier.
  • kvandeman
    kvandeman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I am moving to the Burlington area the beginning of September. Got any good leads on homes to rent?
  • ltgarrow
    ltgarrow Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I am moving to the Burlington area the beginning of September. Got any good leads on homes to rent?

I've got a house for sale in Windsor. (2 hours south of B-Town)
  • kvandeman
    kvandeman Posts: 527 Member
    Options

I've got a house for sale in Windsor. (2 hours south of B-Town)

That is a little bit too far for me. Going to be working in Williston and want something where the commute won't kill me.
  • habsfan802
    habsfan802 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Lamoile County here ... work out at the swimming hole in Stowe
  • ktafr16
    ktafr16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wish there were more people on here from Vermont! Such an awesome state! Hope you are all doing well!
  • mlreyes_09
    Options
    Yeah, not too many of us here, but I know there are more Vermonters on MFP who just haven't found this group yet. :(
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm here. I live in Burlington. I changed jobs in June from one where I was on my feet all day but the hours were horrible(started work at 4AM) to one where the hours are much better but I am mostly sitting at a desk. I am still adjusting and now get up 1 1/2 hours early 3 days a week just to exercise. Otherwise, by the time I get home, get dinner, dishes and time with hubby, there is no time for exercise before it is time for bed! Throw in a kid issue (or 2 since they are twins) and, forget it!
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Southern Vermont here!