Day 5

Options
LilynEdensmom
LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
Finished up day 5 level 1, its becoming very easy so I will definately be moving up to Level 2 on day 10 :)

Replies

• celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done! :)
  • Leslie1124
    Leslie1124 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I finished day 7 yesterday which was my 3rd day on Level 2. I did 4 days on Level 1.
  • wendyrap2
    wendyrap2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    aun no lo hago hoy estoy cansada y un poco enojada por consumir vodka y tequila ayer!!! :(
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I agree - its becoming easier. The other day I did it twice in a row to challenge myself more - I think I will do the same tomorrow as well,
  • hegster23
    hegster23 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I also finished day 5 ! (And got out of bed early to do it...gah!)
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Day 6 down :)
  • Caroline244
    Caroline244 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Things are going well so far, except the push-ups. I've never really been able to do them but hopefully can get better on those. Keep up the great work!
  • celtic0ne
    Options
    Day 6 done!
  • mjlong
    mjlong Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Had to take a 2 day break my body was exhausted and hurt like hell, so I will be starting up again today. I really hope I can do it for 7 days straight! Did anyone else take a break??
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I am doing the shred only on weekdays do I did 3 days, took 2 off and have now done 2 days this week. I am part of 2 challenges so I am keeping plenty busy and Saturday and Sunday are my walk , Swim & relax days. I still get some form of exercise in, but only what I really want to do--plus with kids it's kindof fun to pick things they want to do!

anyone else find the first stretch of cardio difficult? I have a hard time going from jacks to jump rope - I usually do a jog instead of jump rope - but only in that first segment of cardio--I can get through the rest just fine! I find it odd that it's the part I struggle with! :huh:
  • stephc40
    stephc40 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had to take 2 days off due to an out of town trip. I just finished day 5. It is getting easier. The only thing I still cannot do continuously is the 2nd round of jumpin jacks followed by the jump rope in the first circuit. I am sure I will be ready for level 2 by day 10.
  • oceanblue6
    oceanblue6 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    day 6 done! i actually took yesterday off because i was having some weird nerve symptoms and i found when i got back to it today the strength training was much easier.
    keep going everyone!
  • Leslie1124
    Leslie1124 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Finished day 8. 4th day of Level 2. The plank jacks are getting easier (thank gawd). The walking push ups are still a little difficult. Im not sore any more. I took ibuprofen the first few days so i could work through the soreness and therefore i havent taken any break days. I'm planning to go straight through to memorial day weekend because we'll be going camping. So I'll be forced to take 2 days off. If i was going to some place like a hotel or house, i would find some way to do it, but no chance doing it while camping lol.
  • justme9090
    justme9090 Posts: 8
    Options
    Yup finished day 7 =P End of week one of the 30ds. It is a lot easier to do now however my knees are killin me. Pushing through it.
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Day 5 for me today. I start with a 5km run outside then do the DVD. Pushps are hard but I am aiming to make progress however small, every day. I started by doing the full push-up on an incline against the kitchen bench.
  • celtic0ne
    Options
    Day 7 - Done!

Feeling pretty good although I have to say I really didn't feel like it. Not sure yet whether I'm going to take breaks.
  • Roshellexo
    Roshellexo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Day 7 today... Getting very bored of Level 1. Pushing myself through it everyday because I know if I take a day off I'll get used to it and one will turn into another and another.
  • 1992sophie
    1992sophie Posts: 9
    Options
    Day 6 done (took bank holiday weekend off as I went away) and managed to do all the pushups without a break WOOHOO!! Still can't do all of the lunges but almost there :) actually started looking forward to my exercise!
  • divs2k7
    divs2k7 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Its day 5 for me today, and things are really becoming easy. Hopefully I'll be up to level 2 in 5 more days. But I did notice some soreness around the biceps. I don't feel this so much, except when I am try to lift my arms above my shoulders. It is safe to continue working,right? Maybe the soreness will just go away??!
  • hegster23
    hegster23 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am doing the shred only on weekdays do I did 3 days, took 2 off and have now done 2 days this week. I am part of 2 challenges so I am keeping plenty busy and Saturday and Sunday are my walk , Swim & relax days. I still get some form of exercise in, but only what I really want to do--plus with kids it's kindof fun to pick things they want to do!

anyone else find the first stretch of cardio difficult? I have a hard time going from jacks to jump rope - I usually do a jog instead of jump rope - but only in that first segment of cardio--I can get through the rest just fine! I find it odd that it's the part I struggle with! :huh:

That's the only part I have problems with too! My calves KILL if I keep trying to do the jump rope after jumping jacks. I started doing butt kicks or something else instead. :smile: