WHO HAS TROUBLE LOGGING WEEKENDS?

Options
junkintrunk5
junkintrunk5 Posts: 93 Member
I'll be honest......when it comes to my weekends, I unplug. I look forward to the weekend all week, and when it gets here, I find it so hard to pick up my iphone or go to a computer to log in. This past weekend, I was up at 0700 and completely stripped our boathouse of it's old stain, and it took me all day. I wasn't thinking about logging into mlyfitnesspal.

Is it just me, or are fellow 20/75ers having this issue? I'm still committed, just absent for two days.

GREAT JOB! in your success of challenges and weight loss!! WooHoo!!

My daughters surgery went well, and we're back on track. Thanks for your concern.

Replies

• krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Obviously when I go off to fish camp for the weekend, I don't have internet and since the lakers are biting, I go often. Sorry for not posting the leads this weekend gang, but next weekend looks also as bad. And thanks to all who took charge and posted the weighin and daily commitment!!!
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    I'll be honest......when it comes to my weekends, I unplug. I look forward to the weekend all week, and when it gets here, I find it so hard to pick up my iphone or go to a computer to log in. This past weekend, I was up at 0700 and completely stripped our boathouse of it's old stain, and it took me all day. I wasn't thinking about logging into mlyfitnesspal.

Is it just me, or are fellow 20/75ers having this issue? I'm still committed, just absent for two days.

My daughters surgery went well, and we're back on track. Thanks for your concern.

So glad your daughter's surgery was successful. I was thinking about you today...
    Everyone needs to unplug at some point.
    You need to do what works for you...
    I'm actually addicted to MFP.
    Whenever I feel like being a slacker, I read the support and encouragement and ideas from everyone and it gives me inspiration to keep moving...
    BBB
  • ctpeace
    ctpeace Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm awful on weekends! And I'm always kicking myself monday. I realized I also don't drink enough water or eat enough fiber. My weigh in day is just goign to be monday.
  • okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I do best when I log all food for the day first thing in the morning. I use a fitbit and MFP syncs food to the fitbit. That lets me track calories burned versus eaten all day on my phone without logging on to the computer.

Since I am here already I spend a couple minutes and check this group to post commitment, weight etc.

BTW, glad the surgery went well.
  • missharleychick
    Options

OMG, I am having the same problem...then I dreaded logging back in thinking that people would really think that I fell off the bandwagon and was just all talk. Thanks for posting this, it has made me feel soo much better about not being on all weekend.

Woot Woot for your daughter... I can't image the stress no matter how major or minor!!
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem with not logging in. My job is stressfull (whose isn't?). So when I have the weekends I want to sleep in and hang out with family and friends. It doesn't hurt that I'm still young(er) (26 on May 25th...don't forget!) so I do still like to try to get out on the weekends.

I also find it hard to eat breakfast because I'm up at usually 10:30 on weekends so I usually just eat lunch and skip breakfast and then my day feels like it's lost.

Em
  • rde8jr
    rde8jr Posts: 34
    Options
    Actually I normally do really well on the weekends as far as food and exercise but I can't log. I don't have access all the time to log and my phone app is really annoying to log with.
  • angieshubin
    angieshubin Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Yep, the weekends are pretty tough for me too and my phone app doesn’t work well. It seems like we have been having a lot of stuff to do on the weekends and it makes it tough to eat well. I end up drinking a beer or 2 :noway: So, I guess thats my new challenge.
  • tinapunch
    tinapunch Posts: 65 Member
    Options

OMG, I am having the same problem...then I dreaded logging back in thinking that people would really think that I fell off the bandwagon and was just all talk. Thanks for posting this, it has made me feel soo much better about not being on all weekend.

Woot Woot for your daughter... I can't image the stress no matter how major or minor!!
  • tinapunch
    tinapunch Posts: 65 Member
    Options

I'm so with you on this~!!!!!!! :-)
  • nicf76
    nicf76 Posts: 50 Member
    Options

So glad your daughter's surgery was successful. I was thinking about you today...
    Everyone needs to unplug at some point.
    You need to do what works for you...
    I'm actually addicted to MFP.
    Whenever I feel like being a slacker, I read the support and encouragement and ideas from everyone and it gives me inspiration to keep moving...
    BBB

I could not agree more about being addicted, I also read the posts and I tell myself that when I weigh in I want it to be good, as if I am accountable to all of you. This has been great for me so far and I hope to keep my progress going!