Good Morning Fishies!!!

erniemj
erniemj Posts: 187 Member
Just thought I would say Hello!!! Hopefully you are all concentrating on clean eating, avoiding sugary snacks, attempting to add some more veggies into your diet, getting adequate protein, and moving and grooving!! Okay, I am doing all of that, but I still tend to have some beer or wine throughout the week....really ruins all of the hard work - but its not my fault - I found Rhubarb Wine!!! And its Sparkling!!!

Replies

• true90inc
    true90inc Posts: 33 Member
    Good morning!!! That rhubarb wine sounds really good! I may try to do a 15 minute walk today. My leg is feeling better. I was supposed to go to the dr to have it checked, but they rescheduled. I have been doing some weak stretching, it does not hurt too bad when I do that, so may strap on some walking shoes and wander around the block today. I will see how that goes, and then maybe add a few minutes each day. I think I will stay on flat surfaces for a bit, though!

Have a great day everyone!!!!
  • mpmama2re
    mpmama2re Posts: 212 Member
    confession- I ate ice cream(w/a sugar cone) and skinny cow chocolate bar yesterday. but I also had fish and pear so hope it evens out. :P
  • x_JT_x
    x_JT_x Posts: 364
    Girl, I eat ice cream all the time. Nothing is off limits as long as it fits the macros.

Good Morning, ladies!

I'm taking DH to the airport in a bit. He's heading to Vegas to present at a conference. We tried to work it out so I could go with him but the folks that would normally watch our DD for us are out of town. So it's just DD and I until Thursday. Which means I don't have to cook :D. DD eats like I do so she's good with small simple meals. Going to be a nice little break.
  • julie0527
    julie0527 Posts: 2 Member
    Good afternoon!! My dh is in vegas too. Monday-Friday blahh!!! It's only Tuesday and I'm so ready for him to come home. Crazy busy week!
  • x_JT_x
    x_JT_x Posts: 364
    Good afternoon!! My dh is in vegas too. Monday-Friday blahh!!! It's only Tuesday and I'm so ready for him to come home. Crazy busy week!

Hmmm...he wouldn't be attending Interop 2013 by any chance would he? LOL
  • erniemj
    erniemj Posts: 187 Member
    Heck!! let's all go to Vegas!!!! come On, let's go!!!

And I totally plan on having some gelato this week while my husband is visiting for a couple of days!!!!
  • true90inc
    true90inc Posts: 33 Member
    I'm in for Vegas!!!