commitment and challenge Wednesday 5/8

Options
krk5235
krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
Wednesday, hump day, what will you do today and how will you challenge yourself, push yourself, what extra will you be doing or have done?

Replies

• TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow (Wednesday) morning I'll roll myself out of bed early to do Level 1, Day 8 of 30 Day Shred. I'm starting to get excited about starting Level 2 on Saturday - although I've heard it's pretty tough! My challenge for tomorrow will be to run 5.25 miles on the treadmill in the evening, and to eat a healthy lunch. I'm visiting a different office within my company tomorrow and they are taking me out to lunch. I usually don't do well when I eat out - but I'll challenge myself to make a healthy choice!
  • mcwdvm
    mcwdvm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    We are going away for 5 days, so I'd like to keep my calories in the low range tomorrow and get a really good run in after work so I can slack a bit while I'm away. I made sure to book at a hotel with a gym, so I know I will get my work outs in. It's the meals that are going to be tough. Especially on mother's day!
  • FlowersInTheDirt
    FlowersInTheDirt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Going to try and stay hydrated and keep my food diary as clean as possible!
    Must.Stay.Motivated!
  • grk_tigris
    grk_tigris Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I will be starting week 2 of the couch to 5K program. i will also be doing strength training , today is back and arms.
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    May 8th Commitment:
    -Walk 10,0000 Steps
    -Eat within my calorie budget
    -Drink 8 glasses of water (I left my waterbottle at home again so this is going to be tough!)

*I need to take it easy since I'm sick :(
  • junkintrunk5
    junkintrunk5 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Today I will run for 30 minutes on my lunch (3.5 miles approximately).

After work, I'm staining our boathouse, which is a HUGE pain in the a#*!, but that will burn quite a few calories by the time I'm done, so I'm feeling pretty good about that!! Woot.....and, it must be considered an arm workout too:))

Enjoy your day everyone!!!
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    This is a jam-packed full day for me so I got up at 4:30 and busted out a 4 mile jog before work!
    Feels good to not be stressing about finding the time to "get 'er done"!
    Good luck today everybody!!
    BBB
  • okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I will keep moving even though exercise is out. I will drink 8 glasses of water and eat according to my plan.
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Today I did Day 6 on my 30DS level 1 and 30 mins pilates. In the afternoon, I will run for 30 mins.
  • cricketdc
    cricketdc Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Today I am going to walk and dance for 30 mins.
  • brina1977
    brina1977 Posts: 14
    Options
    If it's not raining, i'm going to work HARD in the gardens and yard. If it rains, I will find a suitable workout on comcast and work my little heart out (still sore from Mondays workout!). I'm also going to make sure i get enough water in and cut back on the large glasses of milk i so enjoy!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Sick kiddo home from school today, so I'm planning on burning up my calories on the treadmill and doing day 7 of 30DS. Really missing my hikes (we've had rain), but I look forward to resuming this Friday, if possible.

Make it a great day!
  • missharleychick
    Options
    Yay, I was hoping for a challenge day!!! Today, my normal commitment is:

Do cardio of 75 minutes at the gym. (Tried running yesterday, my damn splint was starting to rear its ugly head, back to the elliptical I go.)

My challenge is to walk around my work pond during both my breaks. That is two and a half miles walking during the day!!!!

P.S. I cheated this morning. I looked in the mirror and started noticing my belly skin (gross I know...) but ya know what is disappearing??? The fat!!! I am also down one more pound, which makes a total loss of 5 lbs in the past 2.5 weeks...even with my set back of my shins. I'm so excited... Although I'm not counting it as a weigh in, it really has motivated me.
  • crystalball24
    Options
    Woke up and rode by bike to work again, get another great workout coming home. Take the dogs on a walk once I get home and of course my biggest challenge is to stay within my calorie goals, which shouldn't be to hard because I cooked my breakfast and lunch last night for the rest of the week :)
  • missharleychick
    Options
    May 8th Commitment:
    -Walk 10,0000 Steps
    -Eat within my calorie budget
    -Drink 8 glasses of water (I left my waterbottle at home again so this is going to be tough!)

*I need to take it easy since I'm sick :(

Boo, I hate getting sick while in routine... Take care of your health first!
  • missharleychick
    Options
    Today I am going to walk and dance for 30 mins.

I love dancing!!!!
  • missharleychick
    Options
    This is a jam-packed full day for me so I got up at 4:30 and busted out a 4 mile jog before work!
    Feels good to not be stressing about finding the time to "get 'er done"!
    Good luck today everybody!!
    BBB

Seriously!!! OMG, you go!! Great Job!!!!
  • missharleychick
    Options
    Today I will run for 30 minutes on my lunch (3.5 miles approximately).

After work, I'm staining our boathouse, which is a HUGE pain in the a#*!, but that will burn quite a few calories by the time I'm done, so I'm feeling pretty good about that!! Woot.....and, it must be considered an arm workout too:))

Enjoy your day everyone!!!

Nice!!! Way to go! 3.5 miles in 30 minutes, Im pretty sure I cannot do that yet! You are awesome!
  • missharleychick
    Options
    I will be starting week 2 of the couch to 5K program. i will also be doing strength training , today is back and arms.

You got this!!!
  • rde8jr
    rde8jr Posts: 34
    Options
    On Wednesday's there is a Zumba class where my daughter dances today I am going to do it as long as I can last.