May 4th-10th Results, Challenge, & Weigh-In

Options
mommamellymac
mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
3165hyp.jpg

96mds9.jpg

12 weeks into our challenge! You guys are doing so great!!!!

Here is your weigh-in for the next week! Weigh-in by Friday May 3rd!! DON'T FORGET YOUR MEASUREMENTS!

Start Weight:
Current Weight:
Goal Weight:

MEASUREMENTS:
How many inches between the beginning and now (3 months in) have you lost?

Weekly struggle: {Are you tracking? are you eating correctly? are you working out? Did you forget something?}

WEEKLY NSV: {Instead of a strength, a weekly non-scale victory. What made you squeal with delight and made you proud of you?}

CHALLENGE!

Fall in love (again) with cooking and cook with the four elements! Processed foods have brought a lot of unnecessary ingredients and such into our diets and have caused us to get sick. Michael Pollen was on Dr. Oz and described how he cooks with the four elements to bring a balanced and natural diet back into our lives! (Water, Fire, Earth, Air)
Visit Dr. Oz's website here to see what I mean! It is amazing!

http://www.doctoroz.com/slideshow/michael-pollan-kitchen-rules#

GROUP CHALLENGE: Lose 30lbs as a whole!

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! Remember, we are an open group!

If you don't want to do the challenge anymore, please let me know. If you are not active after two weeks, I will remove your name from the chart. Any suggestions? Concerns? Send me a message! You can also add me to see when I post!

Replies

• Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hope things are going great for all of you!
    I am having a hard time getting back in the diet mode after being on our cruise~
    I also drank alot of Diet Coke on the cruise & am having trouble drinking more water instead....
    I know once I get started again, it will be ok...
    Good luck!
    Luv,
    Janice
  • flanary888
    flanary888 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Start Weight:
    Week 1 (2/15): 191.6

Week 11: (4/29) 189.6
    Week 12: (5/6) 187.8

Goal Weight: 175.0

I caved in and weighed myself. I don't want to weigh in again until the end of the month. I am trying to get in more water and now that the hubby is home I want to be diligent with my workouts. I do have The Color Run this weekend, so that should be fun!!
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA. I hope I'm still welcome lol.

I've been in such a funk the last few months. I know it had a bit to do with the terrible weather and lack of sunshine. Spring/summer is finally here and I can get outside! My hubby told me my Mother's Day gift is a new bike and I'm super excited about that. I plan on taking bike rides with the kids ALL summer lol.
  • phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 131

I am going away this weekend to a wedding so thought I would check in before I go. Will try not to eat or drink too heavily!
  • MagicFeather
    MagicFeather Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    starting weight: 153.8
    week 12: 145.6

sorry i've been MIA. I went back to work and it's been pretty full on. It's nice to see that I'm down nearly 10 lbs since we started. A couple of months ago I wouldn't have been satisfied with this rate of loss but these days I feel like any loss is better than a gain. Besides, I now weigh less than I've weighed since I was in my early 20s! I have to do a double take when I see the scales these days.

weekly strength: I've been doing IF 16/8 (eating between 12 and 8pm) lately and it's really stopped me from feeling hungry ALL THE TIME. I could go on about this but I won't unless folks are interested.

weekly struggle: My main struggle these days is success. I see the scales go down and think it means I can eat or drink more. I think it's b/c I'm still a little freaked to think I might actually achieve my goals. I also have times where I'm supercritical about every flaw/trouble spot. I'm trying to chill out about that b/c those toxic thoughts will put me on the express train to fatville like no others.

goal for next week: self-care so i can better care for my family
  • TimeToLoseBelly
    TimeToLoseBelly Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Starting wt: 130 pounds
    Current wt:129 pounds

I had ups and downs in my weight loss journey and this is the first time i am stuck with this weight for a long time in spite of me eating very less carb and working out...i am still hoping that i would see some weight loss in further weeks..
  • mommamellymac
    mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    welcome back guys! i will put your info in :)

I have lost 1/2 an inch since I last measured! I'm pumped!!!
  • Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    177 current
    lost .5....next week will be better!
    Good luck!
    luv
    Janice:flowerforyou:
  • RoseMay1122
    RoseMay1122 Posts: 65
    Options
    SW:162
    Last week: 151
    This week: 152

It's my birthday,so I'll take a pound up without worry. I've lost 3 inches overall as well, so things are heading in the right direction!
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Last weigh-in: 214.8
    This week: 213.4

Better than nothing, since the scale has been creeping at 218 again the last few weeks.