Howdy

Options
Hey Guys -

I thought i would just take a second to say hello to all the North West people! :)

I'm living in Liverpool and just recently rejoined the site after about a year off it (a disasterous year where i managed to put on about 2 stone!)

If anyone is in Liveprool feel free to drop me a line and say hello! :)

James
xx

Replies

• lizachatwin
    Options
    Hi! I've been using myfitnessPal for almost a year now although on and off. I'm now back again.
  • IronfitDan
    Options
    Hello.

I'm in Liverpool and Southport, living working and hopefully losing a few pounds.

See you around maybe.
  • 0xbalthamosx0
    0xbalthamosx0 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Heya! I live off smithdown liverpool area. :) Nice to meet you all
  • Ben_1960
    Ben_1960 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am from Rossendale.
  • vickyjane1710
    vickyjane1710 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey all, i live in Cyprus at the min but am originally from Liverpool. How is everybody today?
  • 0xbalthamosx0
    0xbalthamosx0 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Been snowing here! but allright, bit cold.. :(
  • joyceellison
    joyceellison Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Where are you in Cyprus ,We love it there x
  • deb0xxx0
    deb0xxx0 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi to you all , hope everyone is doing ok .
  • vickyjane1710
    vickyjane1710 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey im in akrotiri, just outside limmasol on the south coast
  • barbarahampton64
    barbarahampton64 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Barbara in snowy Stockport :(
  • katymc226
    katymc226 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi rossendale here. Had a blimp with Christmas followed by bereavement, going to a wedding end June and deliberately bought a dress one size too small. So getting back into it.
  • moguline
    moguline Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm originally from Germany but been living in Liverpool for 5 years now and loving it. :) I've just recently gotten back into the whole MFP swing of things after losing 20 pounds last year and then putting them all back on... ahem...

Anyway, feel free to friend request me :)

Henni
  • mrspotter309
    Options
    Hi All,
    Not so Sunny Lytham St Annes here today!!!
    Nice to find Northerners on here, new to MFP, hope you're all losing this week!!!
    Sue.
  • msflynnbly
    msflynnbly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Vanessa from Burnley, Lancs!! Nice to meet you all. I'm doing pretty rubbish at the mo. I get it during the week, but weekend arrives and so does wine and takeaway!!
  • seanpaget
    Options
    Hi fellow Northerners,

I'm from Frodsham, and loving this my fitness ap. I had a stroke in February, lost the part of my brain controlling my balance and had to learn to balance again. Got back on the bike yesterday, which I can't believe. All this sitting in bed for the past 5 months or so, and I've put on a fair chunk of weight, and developed hypertension, so I have a big push and motivation to loose weight and get healthy, although docs limiting the heart rate to 120, which is a bit limiting.

In the past three weeks on this app, I've come down from 114kg to 104.6kg, aiming at 85kg. Its a great piece of software though.

Isn't this the summer to loose weight?

Sean.
  • clairegoodey
    clairegoodey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I am now in my 2nd year on MFB. First year I lost 6 stone, then I have had a year of on and off. I weigh a little less now than what I did last year so that is good but this first year of maintaining has been a roller coaster.

:laugh: