Tortie is missing!

Options
Tina2Cats
Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
My sweet Tortie has been missing since last Saturday or Monday. I filed a missing report with my local SPCA. My neighbors say they haven't seen her. I suspect that the maintenance crew let her out when they worked on my screen door when I wasn't home. Tortie is 13 years old tortoiseshell and she has been with me since she was a kitten. Whenever she got out before, she always came back so where can she be? I am heartbroken!!! I love her so much!!! I want her home. My Tortie vanished into thin air. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Replies

• squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Only just seen this post sorry hun! Have you found her yet? I'm sure she'll be fine :smile: If she can't find her way home maybe some kind person has been looking after her? Can you put up posters locally? Let me know how you het on. Sending you ((((good vibes)))) :flowerforyou:
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Go out (not alone) in the dead of night calling her, rattling her favourite treats/toys/food and a few calls and rattles stop and listen.
    Late at night your voice etc will carry much further as will any call she makes back. It might just be a case of reminding her that you exist.

If this fails then post flyers asking folk to check sheds, outhouses etc, call all the shelters giving a description and your number

Hope shes back home soon
  • Filletsteak
    Filletsteak Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and best wishes are with you - I hope she returns soon.
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Still no sign of Tortie. No one has seen her. Not the neighbors or anyone who lives near by.

Catcrazy, you have some good ideas about going out at night. I'll take my hubby with me and see if this helps. Thanks for caring!

Tortie, please come home!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Have you found her yet hun? :flowerforyou:
  • Filletsteak
    Filletsteak Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Have you found her yet hun? :flowerforyou:

Still thinking of you and poor Tortie. How's it going?