Walk this waaaaay! Just give me a kiss! 5/9

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
http://www.livestrong.com/video/1493-do-walking-lunges/

If you can't do walking ones do the stationary kind! Good quad and butt and ham builder. The beauty is you can do these with or without weights or if doing the stationary you can hold on to a chair.

You want to wear short right??

Peace,
WW

Replies

• helenfaith2
    Options
    Just joined the group last night, and today's challenge may be beyond me :( I can't imagine my arthritic knees cooperating with lunges, whether I'm holding onto a chair or not. I'll try, though, and see how it goes. Thanks for having this group available!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I will do this today. It is so nice out I will do it at the park.
  • ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Will do with my May squat challrnge
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Training with Super Trainer, will be doing walking lunges whether I like it or not.... with 40lbs on a barbell on my shoulders
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Perfect! I have 100 lunges required for a bonus on another challenge. Think I'll do them while I'm listening to a very boring training class.
  • threadlove
    threadlove Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Today is as good of day as any to add a few lunges... modified for my left knee, but I can do it!
  • fajeeta
    fajeeta Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Being more sociable here...;)

Did four sets of 12 walking with dumbbells...24 lbs total. And of course, the big ole kiss! (For my cat. Sorry, WW.)

Now off for a nice, muddy bike ride.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    It was a little busier at the gym today so no walking lunges, Super Trainer made me into a slobbery mess on the bike though...
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    Being more sociable here...;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry but that cracked me up esp after the other post the other day!
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    Training with Super Trainer, will be doing walking lunges whether I like it or not.... with 40lbs on a barbell on my shoulders

40 lbs!!!!!!!!!! Rach has the POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LynndaThompson
    Options
    I will do this today. It is so nice out I will do it at the park.

OMG, I love that cookie monster cup!!