Went to a class w/ a different instructor WHOA!

Options
daisyterp
daisyterp Posts: 27 Member
OMG- I got a sitter this afternoon and went to the 4 pm class @ my center and WHOA- this woman was on fire. I loved it. She was belting out the songs singing along- really cool strong woman, Not that the other instructors are bad, but this woman took things to a different level and was very intense!
She teaches on Monday & Wed. afternoon - I now feel like I HAVE to go to her classes.
The instructor of the Sunday afternoon class I manage is a very sweet mellow chick, which is good for Sunday afternoons- but this instructor today she really cleared the cobwebs on a rainy Monday!

Replies

• kistockman
    kistockman Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Our center has about 20 different instructors and I go 5 or 6 times a week. I just love having different sets all of the time. Some are more difficult than others, but all are fun and I think being able to mix it up this way is better for my overall fitness.

Glad you tried a different instructor. You are right, they are all great. I think that is just one of the many things I love about Jazzercise. You can go to a class anywhere and know it will be a good class no matter who teaches.