New to MFP and need TurboFire buddies!

Options
Hey everyone, started last week with the prep schedule and I'm loving it! I'm following the nutrition guide but it's got me eating more than I'm used to. I know its supposed to help me lose weight but I'm having a hard time eating all the food. It's weird, I feel full to my throat but somehow still hungry? I guess I should mention that before last week my normal routine was coffee and toast in the morning, bag of chips and something sweet to drink for lunch and a heavy dinner

Replies

• tara9blur
    tara9blur Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP too and I am also doing TurboFire (week 6). I just started using MFP to try and get my nutrition under control. I'm excited about this group! Today is Fire 30 + Tone 30...
  • FitWendi
    FitWendi Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am kinda new to MFP. I was using it for awhile then stopped. I was not doing as well without recording my diet and exercise. It really is a big help. I am doing a Turbofire and Chelean Extreme comb right now. I like to mix cardio with wieghts. Chelene Johnson is great...love her!!
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Turbofire also - I've just started week 2 and i'm LOVING it!!

Free free to add me!
  • actiontime26
    actiontime26 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just finish week 6. I love it! I understand you. Someday, I feel I could eat a whole cow. Other time, I'm not hungry at all. The most important is that you have enough energy for you workout, otherwise you will feel tired during the workout. And for the days you feel hungry, eat and drink a little more. It's important to learn to you body. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    any of you ladies feel free to add me. I finished the prep program a couple weeks ago and am now working on the 12 week program. I had great results and I log every day!
  • ghostlyy
    ghostlyy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I just started TurboFire today, day 1 of the prep schedule... I loved it! I already feel it in my arms/shoulders! I can't wait to be a beast by the time I'm done with this! I have never been a fit person, for a long time, thin, but never fit! This is exciting! I already log with MFP and am doing the Body by Vi shakes and I'm doing great with my diet! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I am in Week 2 and loving it!!!! Feel free to add me! It helps having so many friends doing Turbo Fire!
  • EmmaLA16
    EmmaLA16 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I've just completed week 5 day 5, feel free to add me x
  • kristynchantalle
    Options
    I am new to MFP and just started Turbo Fire Prep classes on Monday.

I completed the prep classes once before and lost 40Lbs in 9 weeks while dieting/eating healthy. I have since had my second child and am now working on my baby weight! I know this program works, I did not even get into the regular 12 week program before getting pregnant and my thighs and calves were so defined I was always getting compliments and that is just from the prep weeks!

Would love some Turbo Fire buddies, I just completed Day 2 today, tomorrow is my rest day and after that HIIT class today I will need it!

Add me TF buddies!

Good luck everyone!

#pushplay
  • xintothevoidxz
    Options
    Hello :smile:

I have just restarted MFP as of April 1st and will be starting the Turbo Fire program as soon as I get it in the mail (Fri/Sat).

Back in January of 2010 I was at my highest weight (178lbs) and started WW which helped me lose 40lbs, but once I moved I have since gained much of it back:sad:

I was looking for a great program to follow where I wouldn't get bored and I've been hearing grat things about Turbo Fire. I know this program works as I've seen many many before/after results while browsing MFP and Google Images.

I would love some Turbo Fire buddies around my age that will help motivate me and keep me on track! Just make sure you send me a small message with your request :flowerforyou:
  • erinjleslie
    erinjleslie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm fairly new to both turbo fire and MFP, I started both just over 2 weeks ago and have lost 4 pounds. I am looking to lose a total of 14-ish, and get rid of the muffin top. :)

Feel free to add me - please include a msg saying you are in the turbo fire group!
  • mojitonaturale
    Options
    I just started as well. I am on day 1. i restarted so I could do the 20 week challenge instead of the 12 week if not I would be on day 3 and Im on day 4 of hip hop abs but I might put that on the back burner for a while.
  • diva099
    diva099 Posts: 42
    Options
    Hey would love some TurboFire buddies I am in week 5 almost in week 6 of the prep schedule.
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I started in January with the prep and am now on week 7....maybe? haha. Of the regular program. It seems counterintuitive, but eating more has definitely helped me lose more and avoid the hunger that always led me to binge. It took awhile to get used to, but it's not so bad now.
  • likerebecca
    likerebecca Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start TF tomorrow!!! PPlan to start with the Prep Schedule as I don't do a lot of aerobic activity. Wish me Luck~~ And ADD ME !!
  • mzthang77
    mzthang77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am at the end of week 4. This is my second attempt at TF. I have surpassed my previous stopping point and I am going to go all the way this time! Add me if you'd like! I am also doing a squat challenge and a muscle challenge!
  • kelsiekae
    kelsiekae Posts: 65
    Options
    I've been working on the prep schedule and just started a 90 day challenge! Feel free to add me :)