Good Protein

Options
Hello,

Just letting you all know about an awesome website for protein called the protein works, recentley ordered from there and the protein is amazing, flavours are lush!

I ordered the Whey Protein 80 and it has 19.6grams of protein per scoop!

Not only that but you get a free scoop and shaker when you order over 2kg or more.

Price list below;

500g = £10.99
1kg = £17.99
2kg = £28.99
4kg = £51.99

The 4kg has 160 servings, i have 2 shakes a day with 2 scoops in each shake.. so that equates to 4 scoops a day and i take these on training days which is 5 days a week so thats 20 scoops a week. 160 servings means the protein lasts me 8 weeks! Works out at only £25 a month!

Edited: sorry guys, no referral codes please

Replies

• JackieA47
    JackieA47 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks very much! I know a couple of people who have been using it so it's nice to get a breakdown of how far it does go and that the flavours are nice as well! I need to get some more myself soon so will definitel be ordering from there.
    Thanks for the recommendation. Any flavours which are better?!
  • lbritz
    lbritz Posts: 5
    Options
    Hiya,

Have you tried myprotein? I love their flavours and it's just a bit cheaper than what you're paying now - they always seems to have deals on too. You don't get the free scoop or shaker, but after you've got them once you don't need any more do you?!
  • mounty89
    mounty89 Posts: 41
    Options
    Myprotein has always been my go-to site to get it from. Keep an eye on muscle finesse as well as they sometimes have good offers on. I recently bought 2x 2kg tubs of USN diet fuel for £40 so that works out really well.
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Just to jump on the myprotein bandwagon, they also do sample sizes of their whey protein so you can try out the different flavours before getting the larger size
  • MDChin
    MDChin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Would not recommend MyProtein, pure marketing for a bad product. I would stick to brands like Reflex, ON or PhD
  • micheabr
    micheabr Posts: 72
    Options
    Damn. Wish I'd seen this sooner :/
  • lurcstet
    lurcstet Posts: 77
    Options
    I'm a big phd fan.. But recently trying the all natural approach... Natural protein only :)