What is that I see? It is the weekend!

Options
MissingMinnesota
MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
So what does everyone have going on this weekend?
I am meeting some girls for dinner tonight.
Tomorrow I have a flag football game followed by softball practice. I don't know what I am going that night yet.
Sunday I am doing housework in the morning, getting ready for the new kitty. Going to see The Great Gatsby mid-afternoon and than have a softball game at night.

Replies

• jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Tonight I have a date- date number four!
    Tomorrow is soccer games most of the morning. Then cleaning and laundry.
    Sunday is Mother's Day so I get the kiddos back a day early and we will probably take my mom out for lunch.

I'm excited about the date tonight. He is going to cook for me and after a four day headache I finally feel like eating!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I have my babies this weekend--which is fitting for mothers day lol... So I'm on lockdown all weekend... There will be much movies and tv this weekend along with continuing packing my house to move at the end of the month....

However I told my sister I flat out refuse to cook on sunday so shes buying dnner for mothers day lol
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Friday: done with work so heading to the gym, errands, call mom. Mother's day for Mexicans is May 10th.
    Saturday: work, gym, also have my weigh in for the WL challenge at my gym. Currently my team is in 4th place. I only lost 1lb last week. I hope for a good weigh in tomorrow.
    Sunday: work, go for a jog. I ran across a new nature park with some trails I have never done before.
  • JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Friday: Ulduar raid

Saturday: Picasso at MOMA

Sunday: Mother's day celebration with my familia!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Tonight it's a friends bday and I'm going to be bar hopping with her. I will probably spend most of tomorrow doing chores and reading, then Sunday I will take Rufio out for a nice run, do some more chores and relax
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    So what does everyone have going on this weekend?
    I am meeting some girls for dinner tonight.
    Tomorrow I have a flag football game followed by softball practice. I don't know what I am going that night yet.
    Sunday I am doing housework in the morning, getting ready for the new kitty. Going to see The Great Gatsby mid-afternoon and than have a softball game at night.

NEW KITTY?! 8D
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    All I know is what I don't see....boobs. Is that not a thing anymore?
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

You get free pussy and all you can think about it boobs. SMH.
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Today- nothing. :) I'm at parents for weekend since bf is out of town with his mom and all friends are busy.
    Tomorrow- flea market fun with parents and baking my momma a tres leches cake for mothers day.
    Sunday- probably take out mom.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I'm probably meeting up with a girl I've been dating on Saturday. She asked me the other night if I'm seeing anyone else, so it's time to have the "relationship talk". I'm still undecided on what I'm going to say. Honestly not sure I want to be in a relationship right now unless the person makes my knees shake. She's pretty damn cool except for a few things that I'm unsure about.

Either that or I will avoid the whole thing by taking Blue hiking in Tahoe. :)

Have fun everyone!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

Someone kept reporting my boobie pics so and I got a warning so no boobie pics for now..:angry::grumble:
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Girls night tonight... catching up with my friends I haven't seen in 6 months. Tomorrow going to a band director's meeting with BB. I was like why do you even want me to drive 2 hours away for some dumb meeting? So you can show me off to your buddies? He got this big grin on his face and stumbled tried to come up with some other fake reasons but finally had to admit he was busted. I told him rather than be offended I'll be glad I'm cute enough to be shown off. Lol. Sunday we're trying a new church. Trying to find something we both like since I'm temporarily living in his town which is too far a drive from my church.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I'm working the weekend but I'll try to make a little time for fun.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Housework, laundry, and the gym.

I may also get a little crazy and weed my garden!
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Tonight it's a friends bday and I'm going to be bar hopping with her. I will probably spend most of tomorrow doing chores and reading, then Sunday I will take Rufio out for a nice run, do some more chores and relax

Every time I read that name on here I want to pump my fist in the air and chant it over and over. RUFIO! RUFIO!
  • baraccus
    baraccus Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Nothing special tonight, had a nice dinner (not what I should be eating on my diet). Tomorrow I think I'm going to go knock out a morning bike ride, really hoping for 30-40 miles but gotta do a minimum of 20 :) and then hiding from the sun. Sunday i'll try to be a nice kid and help out my mom since its Mother's day and all :) Not all that exciting but should be a decent weekend.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Every time I read that name on here I want to pump my fist in the air and chant it over and over. RUFIO! RUFIO!

Do it! That's exactly the kind of excitement I was aiming for.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Late to this, but it was a great weekend. :) I was off Fri-Sun and helped coach 3 baseball games in between. Outside of that...

Friday, I did some much needed yardwork and then brought my daughter to get her nails done for the first time. She's been begging and I thought it was a good way to celebrate Mother's Day early. We had a baseball practice that night that lasted until nearly 10. So

Saturday was the first two of our games (1 for each kid). After that, I was able to do some shopping.

Sunday, the kids woke me up with cards and breakfast (absolutely awesome). We went on a picnic after church and enjoyed the beautiful weather. The park is awesome....there are several garden areas, a ton of animals and a nature center. So, we spent a few hours there. Followed by another game. It was a great one, though. The boys played hard and were excited to be there. Each one said they were going to hit a homerun for their mom. That was cute. :) (no homeruns hit unfortunately)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im celebrating the weekend starting tomorrow.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options

You get free pussy and all you can think about it boobs. SMH.
    Oh trust me, it's not free. And yes, boobs beat green lantern symbols any day of the week.