day 3

Options
rooneymeadows
rooneymeadows Posts: 6 Member
i'm exhausted. my muscles won't quit shaking thru the entire workout. i...can...do...this.?

Replies

• celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You can do this!

Day 3 done... feels like I pulled something in my butt
  • jessielynn25
    Options
    just finhed day 3....my legs hurt so bad!! I dont think that the squat challenge is helping...maybe i should of waited till next month to do that! lol oh well...
  • justme9090
    justme9090 Posts: 8
    Options
    On day 4 now, freaking calves were killing me yesterday but I pushed through it anyways =P It freaking snowed here so I couldn't do my daily walk =/ Snowing..in may it's 32 degrees out haha.
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done...not quiet as intense when my kids are home lol and they for some reason feel the need to only talk to me while trying to work out...so pretty much I will still do it on the weekends lol but considering them my rest days, since I'm not as focused.
  • celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done plus a bunch of other exercise :)
  • Roshellexo
    Roshellexo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done! Pain in legs is subsiding now :) Glad I worked through it.
  • Leslie1124
    Leslie1124 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    To get through the first couple days i took ibuprofen before the work out. lol. it worked.

Im not on my 7th day. I did 4 days on level 1. and Im 3 days into level 2. 7 days total and straight through.
  • Leslie1124
    Leslie1124 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    *I'm on my 7th day.
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I started late. Day 3 done and I'm doing a 5km run beforehand.
    Hope this shows some results !
  • aquirico
    aquirico Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I got a little behind, so today is Day 3 for me. I spent 3 hours trimming bushes in our yard yesterday, and, my forearms are in so much pain right now. I'm not sure how I'll get though those pushups tonight, but I'll do my best!
  • ashme579
    ashme579 Posts: 21
    Options
    Oof, day 3..I went 2 days on, then skipped a day because I was so busy I couldn't fit it in. But taking that day off really proved me weak that 3rd day. I was feeling good the 2nd day, I did it pretty easy, but skipping a day and going back to it was HARD. I couldn't stop sweating!
  • Nutter1028
    Nutter1028 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just did day 3. I took off on the weekend due to a head cold. Went better than day 1, worse than day 2. But after a shower I'm ready for more :D
  • jumpermuffin
    jumpermuffin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I finished day 3 last night. I was able to do approximately 75-80% of the workout, but my legs hurt SO BAD that I couldn't finish all of the reps. However, as is my motto with these things... I am trying. I am trying hard. And it will get easier. Doing it 75% is better than not doing it at all.

To concentrate on the positive, the butt kicks and jump rope bits are getting a LOT easier than they were at the beginning. The side lunges, however, fully murder me. I cannot wait until those get easier. :)

Also, this morning I am considerably less sore than I have been since I started so that day 3-4 hump is true! I think I've reached it and now my body will start feeling better! I'm glad I have this group to hold myself accountable to! :)
  • crowesnest16
    crowesnest16 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That is great, I also did day 3 yesterday and feel better today - had planned on doing it tonight but husband took me out for an hour walk/march instead. Will do it first thing tomorrow. Getting better although struggle with the skipping. Keep going!
  • alsaxon
    alsaxon Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Finished day 3. This was the first day my calves hurt, but it wasn't so bad.