Start Insanity on July 1st if interested in join.

Options
As of today is a rest day I am on day 14 of Insanity. I will complete my first round of Insanity on June 30 will turn to 63 days. I am thinking about to start my second round on July 1st and complete it on September 1st.. I will appreciate if you start this and support each other. Add me if you would like.

Replies

• terra415
    terra415 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am on my 14th day (OFF!) of Insanity as well. I am on trying to find motivation for tomorrow's workout. I cannot even think of starting a second round! Aren't you feeling a little slumped? I am! The past few days have been a bit rough for me. I cannot tell if it is motivation or the will to go on has left me. But I plan on pushing play for the next 49 days! I'm right there with ya!
  • gorgeoouslady
    Options
    I can't wait to see how much I will count for fit test tomorrow. Are you thinking about to start a second round? Yes, I am feeling a little slumped, but I keep pushing play... Same thing first week was rough for me and took few break to catch my breathe.
    Wow! I am on my 14th day (OFF!) of Insanity as well. I am on trying to find motivation for tomorrow's workout. I cannot even think of starting a second round! Aren't you feeling a little slumped? I am! The past few days have been a bit rough for me. I cannot tell if it is motivation or the will to go on has left me. But I plan on pushing play for the next 49 days! I'm right there with ya!