MFP tracker

Options
BuffyEat2Live
BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
Just curious, how many of you still track on MFP? I have found that for me, it is impossible to be both an intuitive eater and a tracker. I simply cannot do both, because I get into that diet mindset when I track.

But because I love the MFP community so much, I switched my diary up to help me to stay away from tracking.

I changed the names of the meals... Now my tracker looks like this:

DON'T TRACK
YOU
ARE AN
INTUITIVE EATER
NOW
!!!!!!

It has seriously helped me! When I get tempted to track, I am immediately reminded why I don't engage in that diet behavior anymore.

edited to add: I have still kept journaling in the "notes" section. I think that it is helpful for keeping track of my hunger and emotions regarding what and how much I eat. Hopefully one day I won't need even that.

Replies

• VeganTrish
    VeganTrish Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love how you've edited your tracker! That is really great. Brought a smile to my face. :)
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I think this is great. I am going back to logging for a few days in order to get myself reined back in but I hope it will only be temporary as I get myself back on track. I'm not making choices that are making me feel good or in control. I think it's ok. My reason for logging is not to restrict but to give myself what I need!