Day 12 - Rest Day

Options
Hockeymom610
Hockeymom610 Posts: 65 Member
Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there; and to all the dads who pull double duty!

Enjoy the rest day - get out and do something fun.

Replies

• thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I will be doing day 10 and 11 today since I have been busy with my daughter that came from DC to spend the weekend with her momma :-) We are going to the gym in a bit.......she is training for her third marathon, and I will get in the 105.....then do the 110 later.....have to get caught up......yesterday we shopped till we dropped!! Happy Mother's Day!!
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!!! Mine children are taking me to brunch and I promise to stay within my calories!!! Lol. everyone have a great day of rest!!!
  • Anikib
    Anikib Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and happy rest day... I'll be on the WII fit today with my daughter today for my rest day , fun fun!! :0)
  • pjgreen0830
    pjgreen0830 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    My daughters are cooking for me today. I'm sure everything will be calorie ladened and salted as well as neither of them watch their weight. I'll be hitting the gym hard for the next 4 days, morning and night so I'm not going to worry about it too much.
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm back from the gym and did 215 squats in sets of 20 or 25 with a 10 lb. weight.......made up for missing the last two days :smile:
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm back from the gym and did 215 squats in sets of 20 or 25 with a 10 lb. weight.......made up for missing the last two days :smile:

Good job thurber!!

I was glad for the rest day - looking forward to another week! Happy Mother's Day ladies!!
  • Here_I_Am
    Here_I_Am Posts: 44
    Options
    Hope you all enjoyed the rest, as we are back at it tomorrow with 130