Zombies Run 5k Training download?

Options
Does anyone know where I might be able to download Z5K not from the Google Play Store (I use Android)? I unfortunately have no method of payment for the Play Store. I have tried about every link on 4shared.com, but they all came up as "Cracked App". Needless to say, they didn't work. Any suggestions?

Replies

• dragon1ady
    dragon1ady Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Apple's app store.

Also, I'm fairly sure the site rules here are against assisting with piracy...
  • so_many_ideas
    Options
    Sorry, that was not my intent. I was just wondering if there was some other store online that I might be able to use debit or my online bank account, as I do not have a credit card. Perhaps I should have been more clear. Thanks for your help.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I'm sure that google wallet allows bank accounts and not just credit cards. I could be wrong but I'm sure I did that once.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Actually just had a look, they allow debit cards which is an ATM card.
  • FakingFitness
    FakingFitness Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    You can buy a prepaid visa from any drug store, grocery, Target, Walmart etc.
  • dragon1ady
    dragon1ady Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Google Play will take your debit card -- they took mine. Alternatively, if your Android is tied to your cell phone plan, you can tell them to bill your purchase through there and the cost is just added to your next bill. It's like buying on unlimited credit! Very dangerous... :bigsmile:
  • FakingFitness
    FakingFitness Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Google Play will take your debit card -- they took mine. Alternatively, if your Android is tied to your cell phone plan, you can tell them to bill your purchase through there and the cost is just added to your next bill. It's like buying on unlimited credit! Very dangerous... :bigsmile:

ha! very very dangerous!