Monday May 13th commitment

krk5235
krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
New week all brings all new challenges, although a lot of them just dress up in different clothing to make us think they are new. So what are your plans for today? Lets keep up that great effort, my gut is shrinking, even though no one has noticed yet!!! Thats OK you all know and are just as proud as I am! YAY Monday, lets attack the week head on!

Replies

• krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    I went out for a 20 minute walk this morning, tonite I have to at least double that hiking my stupid hill!
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    I did Level 2, Day 2 of 30 Day Shred. It is already kicking my butt! My goal by the end of the week is to be able to do the more advanced version of all of the moves rather than the modified version. And to NOT stop at all! Also, tonight it's back to the treadmill for me. I was able to get OUTSIDE and run this weekend (3.5 miles on Saturday and 4 miles yesterday,) but during the week I'm not able to run until late in the evening. So I'll go 3-4 miles tonight on the treadmill.
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Today I did Day 1 on the 30 DS level 2. It was kick *kitten* but I love every single minute of it and it seems to go really quickly. Jillian doesn't lie when she says this is going to get you in fit shape. Also, I did 30 minutes pop pilates and Victoria Secret's workout on youtube. I've done these for two weeks and I can see my body getting toned up.
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    May 13th Commitment:
    -Walk 12,000 steps
    -Eat within my calories
    -Complete Day 1 of 30 Day Shred (before watching Downton Abbey!)
    -Drink 8 glasses of water or more
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    My plan today is to try and get through today's session of 30 Day Shred. Wish me luck! I have really been pushing the last 4-5 days! :)
  • mamakeke22
    mamakeke22 Posts: 95 Member
    my plan today is to do 50 min on treadmill and 20 on bike
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    My plan today is to try and get through today's session of 30 Day Shred. Wish me luck! I have really been pushing the last 4-5 days! :)
    Day Three of 30 Day Shred level 1 is COMPLETE!!!!! :)
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    May 13th Commitment:
    -Walk 12,000 steps
    -Eat within my calories
    -Complete Day 1 of 30 Day Shred (before watching Downton Abbey!)
    -Drink 8 glasses of water or more

Completed my Commitment! Today I am feeling sore from the 30 Day Shred, but I'm going to keep on pushing! :)