Weekly Chat Thread Mon 5/13 - 5/19

Options
rachpetersen
rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
Good morning ladies!! Hope all you hot mommas/mommas-to-be/fur baby mommas...or any other lady out there had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday! I know I enjoyed my first Mother's day! It's a new week....so let's kick some butt!!

Fire 30 + Tone 30 done!!

Replies

• kelsiekae
    kelsiekae Posts: 65
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day to you :) I'm a proud mom to my puppy and tortoise. Lol. No where near the recognition you deserve tho!

I slept through my alarm this morning :( so I'm currently eating an apple and itching to get home and do Sculpt 30. 3:30 can't come soon enough! Day 2 of 90 for me today.
  • BGent
    BGent Posts: 112
    Options
    Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Kelsiekae-Iam the proud mom of two kitties (Hitchcock and Coppola)
    Fire 45 EZ and Stretch 10 completed this morning, now to behave myself around a birthday cake at work. Have a great day!
  • tara9blur
    tara9blur Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My hubby let me sleep in for Mother's Day - best gift ever! Then he took our 2 year old out while I got my TurboFire on! Today I did Fire 30 + Stretch 10, and tomorrow I officially start week 10. Woo hoo!
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Today is a Turbo rest day, we had 5K stroller class this AM. I'm on the fence about doing a shortish (3 mi) solo run tonight or calling it a day. I kind of phoned it in this morning and today is the only day I'll have a chance to get out without the stroller this week.
  • xintothevoidxz
    Options
    Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Kelsiekae-Iam the proud mom of two kitties (Hitchcock and Coppola)
    Fire 45 EZ and Stretch 10 completed this morning, now to behave myself around a birthday cake at work. Have a great day!

I'm on Day 14 of 90 today - I think you and I are on the same day!
  • BGent
    Options

I'm on Day 14 of 90 today - I think you and I are on the same day!

Awesome! I have made some tweaks to the schedule, just to balance out with my work schedule, I have to say today's workout was one of my favorite...it is hard but really fun! Feel free to friend me so we can keep each other motivated, love to have as many positive/supportive friends as possible. Of course I also love cheering others on too! :)
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Just joined this group, I'm on day 5 tomorrow. Ive had the program since October, but ive only ever got about a month in. Sticking with it this time. Feel free to add me, I could use the encouragement!
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Started Week 6 today!!! Yay!!!! I love Turbo Fire!!!
  • tara9blur
    tara9blur Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I started Week 10 today! I had to get up at 5AM to squeeze in my workout before my 2 year old daughter woke up. She's been jet lagged for the past week, which meant I could work out at 6 or 7 AM without a kid hanging on to my legs - sooooo nice. Now she's back on her normal sleep schedule, which means I have to resume my 5 AM wake up - bleah. I had HIIT 20 + Tone 30 today, and I pretty much wanted to smack Chalene with all her high energy, ponytail swinging, and "You're not tired!" talk.... But now, at 2 PM, I sure am glad I've already finished!
  • BGent
    Options
    Completed Low HIIT 25 & Stretch 10....really wanted to add in a Core 20 but didn't have enough time, still had a good workout. I had a slow start this morning, I woke up at 5am but just wrapped myself in a blanket until 5:45 then said, "Get up and workout !" :) Hope everyone has a great day!
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    Fire55 EZ again today!...can't wait for the next 2 weeks to be over so there is a different routine to go with instead of the same old same old!!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Fire55EZ + Stretch10=DONE :bigsmile:

I guess I'm doing the "old" schedule?? Anyway, I'm getting results and was getting a little bored or overwhelmed. Def feeling better today and happy to say this is my 62nd straight day and I'm super proud of myself! :drinker: Just one more day of Week 9 for me!
  • BGent
    Options
    Fire55EZ + Stretch10=DONE :bigsmile:

I guess I'm doing the "old" schedule?? Anyway, I'm getting results and was getting a little bored or overwhelmed. Def feeling better today and happy to say this is my 62nd straight day and I'm super proud of myself! :drinker: Just one more day of Week 9 for me!

I'm thinking I also have the original schedule since I have heard the advanced workout DVD's have changed. Congrats on staying motivated, I know it can get boring when you are doing the same workouts. I noticed I'm beginning a run of HIIT 15 & Sculpt 30/Tone 30 for the next few weeks. Hang in there! :)
  • xintothevoidxz
    Options
    I did 45 EZ yesterday and with about 18 minutes I was tired as heck! :grumble:

Why is it I have no problems with the Fire 45 but EZ is a pain? LOL oh well

HIIT 25/Stretch 10 today - Day 2 Week 3
  • HeatherBrookmyer
    HeatherBrookmyer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I did 45 EZ yesterday and with about 18 minutes I was tired as heck! :grumble:

Why is it I have no problems with the Fire 45 but EZ is a pain? LOL oh well

HIIT 25/Stretch 10 today - Day 2 Week 3

What is the difference between the two? My kit only came with 45EZ and let me tell ya, there ain't nothin EZ about it!!!!! It is constant high energy the entire time. I did Fire 30 for the first time yesterday and I was dreading it the whole day because I didn't know what to expect, but next to 45EZ it was cake and it has 3 fire drills!?!?
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Fire 55 EZ and Sculpt 30 done today!!! Whew what a workout :-)
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    Fire 45 and Stretch done today with my 10mo old cheering from the high chair. By cheering I mean yelling at me to give him his sippy cup back that repeatedly tossed on the floor lol
  • thenapony
    thenapony Posts: 12
    Options
    Did Fire 30 and Sculpt 30 today. And MAN was that a relief from Fire 55. It's amazing how mental it is. It's like I'm defeated before I even begin 55. Today I was thinking, '30? Piece o' cake!' I was dead on with the choreography and gave it my all the whole time. Here's to hoping my next 55 workout will be similar!
  • kelsiekae
    kelsiekae Posts: 65
    Options
    Day 4 of 90: Got my workout in early this morning. Yay! Did half of Fire 55 EZ + Stretch 10. Feeling awesome this morning, but I definitely have to work my way up to the full 55 EZ disc! The "EZ" is so deceiving. Lol.
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    Fire 45 done this morning...feeling a bit like it's not enough of a challenge...any suggestions on an additional something to add in to make it a bit more interesting?

*Edit: I mean every day just doesn't seem like enough...not that it's not still a good workout...but I need something on top of it for a good challenge you know?