So how are we all doing??

Options
Do you like the challenge?
Want to do something next month such as crunches or lunges or something?

Hoping everyone is enjoying it as much as I am. I look forward to posting that I am done the squats as everyday that I do them I am proud of myself because I really thought I would drop out of the challenge early on.

Replies

• kdub67
    kdub67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I like the challenge, and I like being able to post that I am done for the day, hooray! I took before pics and am looking forward to taking more at the end to see if there is a difference:)
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Here_I_Am, I thought the same thing - I'll never make it through this challenge! But instead I look forward to posting that I have completed the challenge for the day - and I look forward to saying I did it!!!

kdub67, I took before pictures too - and REALLY hope to see the difference at the end of the month.

I would LOVE to do another challenge next month too - crunches would be good - or whatever the majority wants to do.
  • EniBee
    EniBee Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh!! I wish I had taken before pictures! I must be the only one not to have taken pictures!!
  • stephisneat
    stephisneat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have to back out of the challenge :( I hurt my lower back and can't keep doing the squats. As soon as I'm feeling better I'm coming back to this!!
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I have to back out of the challenge :( I hurt my lower back and can't keep doing the squats. As soon as I'm feeling better I'm coming back to this!!

Hope you get to feeling better soon stephisneat!!
  • stephisneat
    stephisneat Posts: 29 Member
    Options

Hope you get to feeling better soon stephisneat!!

Thank you! I'm still doing my cardio so that's something!
  • mq68
    mq68 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    i love squats:) but currently love leg press more... got it up to one set of 5 at 500... it tripped me out. however, I am still doing squats, just not for 2 days because my DOMS was killa! back on track.
  • trina512
    trina512 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm enjying the challenge and have to say that much of what is keeping me going is just the accountability of posting every day. I would really like to do another challenge again next month. I would like to do pushups and crunches. Good timing because I was just thinking about what to do this morning.