One Week Left

Options
Yay! I love 30 day challenges! I am just beginning my journey in weight loss. I have about 80 pounds to lose, and I plan to lose a lot of it through cardio. Once I lose the majority of my weight, I will then begin strength training in addition to my cardio. I created this group because I just finished the 30 Day Squat challenge and couldn't find another "30 Day Challenge" without forking out the money and buying a DVD. Also, I wanted to see exercises I could complete in my own home. I have trouble gathering the energy and stamina to complete an exercise routine and hope that this challenge will build that up! Good luck to everyone and feel free to write as often as you like! Please check in every day. I can use all the motivation I can get!

Replies

• ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Your challenge...did it start yesterday?
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    My question is the same.... what will the starting date be?

It looks like a great plan and I'm excited to add it to my current exercise routine :smile:
  • tanyabaldacci
    tanyabaldacci Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just joined today and I am looking forward to this. I've been stuck at my current wait for some time now after losing 20 lbs. I have a few more pounds to go and I'm thinking this challenge may just be the motivation and help that I need. Cannot wait to begin.
  • Hellaine
    Hellaine Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Found this group while I was checking in on my regular groups. I'm in! This sounds like a super cool, motivating idea :) I'm new to 'working out' (just started a week ago really!) so this is right up my alley. May 20th start, yeah?

Nice to meet everyone :) Add me if you need an active friend, and I look forward to checkin' in!
  • Swanie76
    Swanie76 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This is perfect timing, I get my best results while doing chellenges. It motivates and give guidance at the same time. I look forward to starting May 20 th. this will be right on time as i will be ending another challenge. I want to lose 54 more pounds however for my ideal weight i need to lose 70-85 pounds
  • danni_elizabeth
    Options
    Hi everyone! So excited you joined! It starts on May 20th so you are in time. :) I'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks as I am hoping to build up my stamina and lose some pounds in the process.
    Good luck, everybody!
  • danni_elizabeth
    Options
    This is perfect timing, I get my best results while doing chellenges. It motivates and give guidance at the same time. I look forward to starting May 20 th. this will be right on time as i will be ending another challenge. I want to lose 54 more pounds however for my ideal weight i need to lose 70-85 pounds

I also am motivated by group challenges! It keeps me on track!
  • doit2013
    doit2013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • bogo_baby
    bogo_baby Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to get started :)

I am under-motivated normally... but I love a challenge....

anyone up for an accountability buddy???
  • CeiCei97
    CeiCei97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! I have a hard time with Cardio...I usually can't finish b/c I'm so tired and can't control my breathing. I will be starting the 20th:) Hope this helps:)
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to get started :)

I am under-motivated normally... but I love a challenge....

anyone up for an accountability buddy???

Sure!!!
  • Jodiecr
    Jodiecr Posts: 2
    Options
    Oops, l couldn't wait and have already started. Are we adding each days challenge to the next day. That is what l am doing but only up to day two.
    Thanks
  • danni_elizabeth
    Options
    Oops, l couldn't wait and have already started. Are we adding each days challenge to the next day. That is what l am doing but only up to day two.
    Thanks

That's alright! We are officially starting the 20th, but you can begin whenever you like! Basically it is just adding exercises to build stamina for regular routines. However, the last week is created to kind of shock your body after you are used to the first exercises....perhaps it will take some pounds off!