Another newbie

Options
Hi guys!

Ive joined with a goal of losing 50lb this next 12 months. I recently got marries and had an AMAZING day and although I was comfortable and confident in myself, I am now ready to lose weight and be healthy for myself and my family!

Feel free to add me as a friend as the more support I have, the better I will be at reaching my goal! xx

Replies

• cybergaluk
    cybergaluk Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, friend request sent :oD xx
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add me. My goal is to lose 40lbs and I'm over halfway there. May change my goals nearer my target but will see.
  • Ellewijo
    Ellewijo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi

Feel free to add me and good luck with your plan :smile:

Elle
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    hey :)
    welcome :)
    x
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me :)
  • Dieting_Jen23
    Dieting_Jen23 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Good luck!
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

Ive joined with a goal of losing 50lb this next 12 months. I recently got marries and had an AMAZING day and although I was comfortable and confident in myself, I am now ready to lose weight and be healthy for myself and my family!

Feel free to add me as a friend as the more support I have, the better I will be at reaching my goal! xx

This is me me ME!! My goal is between 35-50lbs. But I'd be happy with losing in 5's to start off with.....

I got married in July of last year, and was also happy and confident then. But put on a barrel of weight since then and I really want to look good for my first anniversary in July :( My aim is to lose 15lbs by the end of July....that's 1.5lbs a week!! Weighing in tonight, and getting my measurements. Please feel free to add me anyone from UK!! Have an open diary (although it's not amazing - I am only just starting out!!) and will try to log in every day!!

Good luck everyone :flowerforyou:
  • RTDice
    RTDice Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out (again, but properly this time) and have a loooooooooooong way to go.

Please feel free to add me. :)