SURVIVOR CHALLENGE AGAIN! Sign-Ups

Options
inskydiamonds
inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
If you want to participate in the next Survivor challenge, comment on this post. Next week will be the first week of the new Survivor Challenge!

I am pretty much using the same rules from the last run of this challenge, but make sure you refresh yourselves!

RULES FOR SURVIVOR CHALLENGE

Yes, there are 2 ISLANDS!!!! FITNESS ISLAND and EXILE ISLAND

FITNESS ISLAND
You stay on FITNESS ISLAND every week if you have lost 1 pound or more. You are basically safe from elimination until next week's weigh in!

EXILE ISLAND
The first time you don't make the 1 pound a week goal you are sent to EXILE ISLAND!!!! NOT ELIMINATED.... YET.....
You have to EARN your spot back on to FITNESS ISLAND! You do this by losing 1 pound or more a week for the NEXT 3 WEEKS IN A ROW!!! If you fail to reach 1 pound goal- The tribe has spoken and you are ELIMINATED!!! Once you lose 1 pound, 3 weeks in a row, you are back on FITNESS ISLAND!

You can only be sent to EXILE ISLAND and earn your way back TWICE! If you fail to make weight the 3rd time, you will be eliminated!

IMMUNITY----

You can win IMMUNITY for next week's weigh in 2 different ways!!!

1) Each week I will put remaining Survivors names (both islands) in a hat and draw 1 name! I will then private message you that YOU HAVE FOUND THE IMMUNITY IDOL!!! You have the option to keep it or give it to a friend in need!!!! I'm planning to do this on Wed or Thurs and you have until Sunday night to tell me if you are keeping it or giving it to a friend.

2) The 2nd IMMUNITY idol is for EXILE ISLAND ONLY people! You will have to EARN this idol by winning a challenge!!! I will be creating these challenges and announcing them weekly! The winner, gets IMMUNITY from THAT WEEK'S WEIGH IN!!! 1 week and ONLY 1 week and THE WEEK THEY WIN THE CHALLENGE!!!

So these are the rules/guidelines and I can make modifications as needed at any time if needed, but they will be announced so everyone knows what's going on. While you will NOT be winning a million dollars, you will be winning something MUCH MORE VALUABLE!!!! BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!!

I hope you all like the sounds of our SURVIVOR CHALLENGE! I want to stress this is just a GAME and meant to motivate us and challenge us!

Replies

• doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You can count me in!! :)
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I am signing up for it.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Yay, I've been waiting for a new one to start! I would love to join.
  • Katerina2109
    Katerina2109 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • sunnyGinnaye
    Options
    oh yes! this sounds fun! lets do this
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Definitely count me in on it!
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :)
  • tinatatertoes
    tinatatertoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I missed out last time, but I'd like to sign up for this one!!!
  • PrimaveraEterna007
    Options
    I want to participate :)
  • jnlynn
    jnlynn Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm in!
  • suzy1220
    suzy1220 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'd like to participate again, thanks for organizing it!
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I need all the motivation I can get! I'm not quitting on myself this time!!!!!!!!!
  • mrs_card
    mrs_card Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'll join...sounds like a great challenge!
  • mrs_card
    mrs_card Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    When will this challenge begin??
  • sunnyGinnaye
    Options

i think tom.
  • inskydiamonds
    Options

With the next weigh-in, so Tuesday. You just need to make sure to log your weight in the current weigh-in post to make sure it gets added to the challenge charts
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options

With the next weigh-in, so Tuesday. You just need to make sure to log your weight in the current weigh-in post to make sure it gets added to the challenge charts

Can we send our weigh-in to you in a private message instead of posting it here? Thanks.
  • inskydiamonds
    Options

Can we send our weigh-in to you in a private message instead of posting it here? Thanks.

I just responded to your message :)
    The answer is yes!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options

I just responded to your message :)
    The answer is yes!

Thank you!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    I gained a pound this week, so I am on Exile Island already! I will earn my way back.