newbie on the scene!!!! Hey everyone!!!

Hey everyone!! I am new to MFW..well two weeks in! I am looking for support and also some breakfast ideas ;)

Replies

• AmayaJo1
    AmayaJo1 Posts: 34
    a must for breakfast goes as follows:
    -Egg whites
    -toast and or waffles
    -almond butter
    -1/2 a grapefruit
    -green tea
    yummy!
  • TitaniaEcks
    TitaniaEcks Posts: 351 Member
    My daily breakfast: two-egg omelet filled with chopped veggies (onion, red/green bell pepper, celery, mushroom, etc.), sprinkled with Molly McButter cheese powder, cooked in Pam, covered in green Tabasco. Chase it down with diet soda or black coffee. Total calories: ~170.

I find it easier to eat pretty much the same thing 6 days a week. If I vary my meals too much, I spend too much time thinking about meal planning, which leads to obsessing about food, which leads to wanting cookies and calzones. On my current diet I basically never think about food.

I've also alternated days - one day the omelet, the next day some cantaloupe and cottage cheese. But I cut out the cantaloupe because of the carbs. It's low-carb for a fruit, but it's still more than I want.
  • memetj1
    memetj1 Posts: 8
    My go to breakfast is fruit and greek yogurt or Honey bunches of oats because it's quick and easy to eat at work in the morning! If I want to treat myself I go to subway for a bacon and egg white on an english muffin!