Introductions!

Options
13»

Replies

• saviarre
    saviarre Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I figured I'd introduce myself. Normally, I'd just lurk, read all the wonderful things everyone wrote, and wish I had the courage to be part of a discussion. So, babysteps, right?

To me, writing is... well, quite simply, it's everything. From as early as I could remember, when anyone would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I answered 'Writer.' I still answer that way. I still haven't grown up.

I don't write for audiences. I write for myself. I write because I feel like I have to let the words out. I write because if I didn't, I'd go mad.

I write mostly fiction. I believe that nothing carries a story more than good characterization.

Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Getting7here
    Getting7here Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im Casey and am a dark fiction/horror writer. I am unpublished in traditional media but do contribute unpaid reviews and features to a couple of websites and they do publish them, so I figure I can't be all that bad at it lol.

I have been chronically ill for 13 years and am trying to get my weight down to help me feel better about myself, hence my presence on MFP.

Nice to meet you all :)
  • MattWrites
    Options
    Hey everyone. My name is Matt and I'm a professional freelance writer. I'm looking forward to some good conversation with all of you. :)
  • starswillfly
    starswillfly Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there. :) My name is Ruth and I am a college student who has loved to write from the moment she realized she had a talent for it in the fourth grade. I'm not published, but I am currently working on a young adult fiction novel that I hope to get published one day.
  • The_Enchantress
    The_Enchantress Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rebecca. I love to write Fan-Fiction and fantasy! Dragons, elves, and were-wolves Oh My! :P I love writing and am so happy to have found this group!
  • Autumnfilly2005
    Autumnfilly2005 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Autumn, I write a lot of fantasy romances (above the waist, clean romances) and of course I read a lot as well.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Howdy Y'all!
    I am LadyGhostDuchess aka Alyssa
    I love writing and am working on several developments for stories that I hope I can take a running leap with. I would love to get some help and inspiration from y'all!
  • Sphinx8888
    Sphinx8888 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm an all-around writer. I have a blog (theempatheticwriter), a website (playspoemsprose.com), am a published playwright, and write novels, short stories, poems, and plays. I'm looking to maintain and improve my health and am not interested in weight loss. Glad to be part of the group.
    ~Alex