recess!!!!

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
What old skool exercise, like from recess, can you add today? Skipping, side hops, racing, bear crawl, hopping, jump rope...do that today. Give yourself a recess and have fun for 20 minutes.
I am leaning toward jump rope and singing the 'shake it senorita' song!!!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm in a challenge to burn 10,000 calories in May so I've been doing a lot of cardio. Wii Just Dance has dances that incorporate a lot of skipping and also jump rope type of moves (invisible rope obviously). So my goal is to do those dances specifically today.
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    I did step ups yesterday and my knee is VERY unhappy today. I think jump rope is out or any kind of hopping. I'm even considering skipping the tabata. But I keep telling myself - modify is always the option. I think just going for a walk outside in the sun would be nice.
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Jumping rope sounds like so much fun! Or maybe I could find my old "skip-it" from back in the day. That was a good workout from what I can remember. Haha Thanks for the reminder that it's always fun to be a kid again and bring some joy back into your workout routine. :smile:
  • ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    OOO hop scotch - I have the chalk too....Thanks WW for reminding me what fun it was!!!!
  • mariellagomezr
    mariellagomezr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i just joined the group today i'm a little confused ......help?? Are tf he challenges posted on the discussion board or do i get a message? How does this work? Is it only one person posting challenges, or can we post challenges too? This recess one sounds fun If its a challenge i ll do jump rope. if its not a challenge i will do it anyway.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    i just joined the group today i'm a little confused ......help?? Are tf he challenges posted on the discussion board or do i get a message? How does this work? Is it only one person posting challenges, or can we post challenges too? This recess one sounds fun If its a challenge i ll do jump rope. if its not a challenge i will do it anyway.

The challenges are posted daily to the discussion board, just stop into the group board every day and take a peek to see what the challenge is, comment if you feel you have something to say or share, we all welcome new ideas or if you see someone posted to the challenge and you have a comment or tip feel free to share (we had one challenge I couldn't do because of an injury and one of the group member suggested an alternative I hadn't thought of, so you never know where you can help someone or someone might be able to help you).

Generally our fearless leader posts challenges, but she always welcomes others to step up and post a challenge, so if you have a challenge, put it on out there for us.

Welcome to the Challenge a Day group! :bigsmile:
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options

The challenges are posted daily to the discussion board, just stop into the group board every day and take a peek to see what the challenge is, comment if you feel you have something to say or share, we all welcome new ideas or if you see someone posted to the challenge and you have a comment or tip feel free to share (we had one challenge I couldn't do because of an injury and one of the group member suggested an alternative I hadn't thought of, so you never know where you can help someone or someone might be able to help you).

Generally our fearless leader posts challenges, but she always welcomes others to step up and post a challenge, so if you have a challenge, put it on out there for us.

Welcome to the Challenge a Day group! :bigsmile:

Well, said my friend!!!!!!!! And Welcome Welcome!!!!!!