How Many Days

Options
joy4824
joy4824 Posts: 49 Member
I am down to 178 days left till I head to California and then Disneyland. I am so excited and can't wait to have the time of my life. I still have a ways to go till I am fit enough though. So how many days do you have till your trip hits?

Replies

• j3n6i3e7
    j3n6i3e7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    10 days until we start driving to Orlando. During our snow day last week, we started packing our shorts, T-shirts and sandals. So excited!
  • onthelam67
    Options
    71 days until WDW!
  • NanaK57
    NanaK57 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    115 days to WDW
  • staceycanada
    Options
    578 days until WDW :sad:
  • joy4824
    Options
    I am getting more and more excited as the year goes by. I can't believe I am only six months away from my Disney adventure...no to mention I get to see my two best friends again. It's going to be amazing!!
  • onthelam67
    onthelam67 Posts: 13
    Options
    6 day to WDW. I can hardly stand it! Down almost 15 pounds and ready to tackle all the walking - I might even leave my family in the dust as one of our days there is when Magic Kingdom is open for 24 hours!
  • joy4824
    Options
    6 day to WDW. I can hardly stand it! Down almost 15 pounds and ready to tackle all the walking - I might even leave my family in the dust as one of our days there is when Magic Kingdom is open for 24 hours!

Nice that is awesome...wish I could go back to Disney World...soon...have a ton of fun!!!
  • AndyLL180
    AndyLL180 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm actually on my last night at Disneyland.

3 nights on the beach at Carlsbad, CA and 3 nights at Disneyland.

Disneyland was great as usual. We've been a lot over the last 5-10 years so it was getting a little routine. This trip I decided to film every show big and small for my website which turned out to be fun. There are a lot of little 15-20 minute shows that are very entertaining.

I don't use vacations as an excuse to go crazy eating crap but it is hard to keep the calories down when you are eating out every meal.

I didn't realize how hard it was to log all this food. I just used my best guesses on equivalent foods in the database.

Knowing how many calories burned at Disneyland is even harder. My 10 year old logged 35000 steps today. I only had 25000 but I was doing hours of filming for my website so I was on my feet when I wasn't walking for 8-10 hours.

Next up for us is Halloween parties at Disney World. We haven't been there a lot so it is still pretty fresh to us. This year we have the Premier pass which means we will be going to the water parks and disney quest for the 1st time.

Andy