Day 7 done

Options
Luthien007
Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
Level 1 day 7 done today. This is the first day I didn't do a 5km run as well. I think I was overdoing it and felt much better today after doing the shred and a walk.

Anybody else up to day 8 tomorrow? I haven't weighed or measured since I started but I do feel better, especially around my abs.

I had a peek ahead at level 2 ..... Eek planks!

Replies

• Leslie1124
    Leslie1124 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 12 for me. not sore anymore at all. (yay). Have had no rest days. The planks and plank jacks get easier and easier. What a pain in the *kitten* at first though!
  • kimforgy
    kimforgy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Today will be Day 7 for me. I'm not sore anymore EXCEPT right above my elbows! I think its from the pushups, they hurt even to type this! I'm not looking forward to them today. I've been trying to walk about 45 minutes every day long with the Shred. I haven't lost any weight yet, but I feel my muscles getting stronger and more defined. Happy Friday!
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi All ~
    I just finished level 1 day 7 and like the rest of you I feel great. I'm not sore anymore and the only modify move that I'm doing is the push-ups. I did try the big girl push-ups today and was only able to do 6 (LOL). I'll try again tomorrow. I haven't lost any weight but I also haven't gain any (which I guess is good). I also mesured myself and took pictures at the beginning but haven't check my mesurments, I'm thinking that I'll wait until the end of the 30 days for that.
  • slimrubybird
    slimrubybird Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow shredders!
    Today is Day 7, Level 1 for me. I took a couple of consciously chosen rest days (not consecutively), and one accidental rest day...doh! It can be a slippery slope with taking days off, but I am a strong believer in giving our muscles time to repair and strengthen. I always feel so much better/stronger after taking a day off!

In addition to the 30 Day Shred, I am also continuing my Yoga Sculpt classes 3x week: an hour long yoga flow class with weights, in a heated room...super hard and I love it! I'm scheduling my rest days on days when I don't have my yoga class either, so they are true rest days.

Loving Level 1, getting nervous about Level 2!
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done and dusted. I'm improving each time thank goodness. Still doing wimpy push-ups but meh.....I'm doing them. My weight has stayed the same. I checked past forum posts and it looks like a lot of people don't lose weight but inches. I'd really like both :) .....but will settle for inches....please!
  • blaqpepa
    blaqpepa Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Today was day 7 for me! Took my first rest day yesterday. Thinking ill rest every 5 days from now on.
    Feeling pretty good though. Only doing modified pushups, but a lot stronger in everything else!
    Gosh day 30 seems so far away
  • jumpermuffin
    jumpermuffin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day 7 finished! I still haven't taken a rest day and I don't think I will until I am done with this level. I don't want to move to the next level until I can finish all the exercises all the way through...even if some will only be finished with the modification. I pushed so hard yesterday and finally finished all the pushups and squats in the first section! I still take a 2 second breather during the second set of jumping jacks and the second set of jump ropes. I almost made it all the way through the first set of side lunges, which is a major accomplishment for me. I have made peace with the fact that it might take me 12 days to be able to finish it all, but there's no reason that I can't take 35 days to shred as long as I push myself and commit to completion!

Also, I lost 3 lbs this week, so that's a plus! :)
  • alsaxon
    alsaxon Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 7. It was the easiest day thus far.