Weekly Chat Thread Mon 5/13 - 5/19

Options

Replies

• angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Fire55EZ + Stretch10=DONE :bigsmile:

I guess I'm doing the "old" schedule?? Anyway, I'm getting results and was getting a little bored or overwhelmed. Def feeling better today and happy to say this is my 62nd straight day and I'm super proud of myself! :drinker: Just one more day of Week 9 for me!

I'm thinking I also have the original schedule since I have heard the advanced workout DVD's have changed. Congrats on staying motivated, I know it can get boring when you are doing the same workouts. I noticed I'm beginning a run of HIIT 15 & Sculpt 30/Tone 30 for the next few weeks. Hang in there! :)

Thx girl:) Guess I'm over my slump! Yay!! TOM may have been to blame for it.

Fire45EZ= DONE :happy:
    On to Week 10 tomorrow and back to HIITs! Yay:bigsmile:
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    I'm in shock at the difference between the online projected calorie burn and what my HRM shows. I was using http://www.everydayhealth.com/food-fitness/exercise-activity/calories-burned-conditioning-exercises this to get my estimates but I got my HRM yesterday and for Fire 30 I burned 150cal more! I think I love this thing \o/

Edit to add: The TurboJam/Kickboxing estimate on MFP is closer to accurate for me I wish I would've used it this whole time I've been without a HRM. But maybe that's useful info for someone else.
  • dressed2killl
    Options
    What kind of HRM did you get? I'm really debating getting one.
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Rest Day today!!!! Yay!!!! Back at it tomorrow :-)
  • tara9blur
    tara9blur Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love my HRM too! Love the motivation I get from seeing how many calories I've burned! It really helps me keep my nutrition on track, too! I've got the Polar FT4...
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Core 20 + Stretch 40 this morning....really needed a good stretch today!
  • HeatherBrookmyer
    HeatherBrookmyer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in shock at the difference between the online projected calorie burn and what my HRM shows. I was using http://www.everydayhealth.com/food-fitness/exercise-activity/calories-burned-conditioning-exercises this to get my estimates but I got my HRM yesterday and for Fire 30 I burned 150cal more! I think I love this thing \o/

Edit to add: The TurboJam/Kickboxing estimate on MFP is closer to accurate for me I wish I would've used it this whole time I've been without a HRM. But maybe that's useful info for someone else.

Me too, just figured out yesterday that my Pyle HRM DID want me to put in my age and weight...duh. Once I plugged those in and did Fire 45EZ I burned 570 calories, I was logging it at 256. Seriously?!?! I'm excited to see what my actual burn is today I have Low HiiT 25.
  • v_wich86
    v_wich86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Todays schedule calls for HIIT 20 and Sculpt 30. This kind of sound intimidating, but I'm only 4 more days away from my first weigh in :)
  • lremi
    Options
    What kind of HRM did you get? I'm really debating getting one.

I got a Polar FT4 super easy to use and had great reviews

HIIT 25 and Sculpt 30 today. That sound that plays when you do the jumping lunge thing haunts me in my sleep!
  • BGent
    BGent Posts: 112
    Options
    Fire55EZ + Stretch10=DONE :bigsmile:

I guess I'm doing the "old" schedule?? Anyway, I'm getting results and was getting a little bored or overwhelmed. Def feeling better today and happy to say this is my 62nd straight day and I'm super proud of myself! :drinker: Just one more day of Week 9 for me!

I'm thinking I also have the original schedule since I have heard the advanced workout DVD's have changed. Congrats on staying motivated, I know it can get boring when you are doing the same workouts. I noticed I'm beginning a run of HIIT 15 & Sculpt 30/Tone 30 for the next few weeks. Hang in there! :)

Thx girl:) Guess I'm over my slump! Yay!! TOM may have been to blame for it.

Fire45EZ= DONE :happy:
    On to Week 10 tomorrow and back to HIITs! Yay:bigsmile:

Congrats on overcoming the slump! Yeah, that has had a hold of me today and yesterday (gives me headaches) took a rest today and hoping to get back on track tomorrow. ;)
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Todays schedule calls for HIIT 20 and Sculpt 30. This kind of sound intimidating, but I'm only 4 more days away from my first weigh in :)
    This is what I did today as well :) I find HIIT 15 harder, personally, I forgot how much I enjoy HIIT 20!
  • thenapony
    thenapony Posts: 12
    Options
    I got up at 5:00 this morning to get my Fire 55 EZ workout in since I'm going out tonight. It was so tempting to just lay in bed, but I didn't!
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    Fire 55EZ again this morning...looks like it will be a beautiful day today so hoping to get outside with my family for a walk later on!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Fire45=DONE :bigsmile:

19 days left of the 3 month schedule! WooHoo :drinker:

I :heart: TF!!
  • xintothevoidxz
    Options
    Week 3 Day 5 for me Fire 45 EZ.

The EZ workouts scare me a little. I never feel like I have enough energy for them, but I bought some Pre-Workout Ignition drink mix. Here's hoping I'll kick this class's *kitten* today!:smokin:
  • lremi
    Options
    Fire 55ez today One more workout until the final 2 weeks of the 12 week schedule!! I have defined shoulders for the 1st time in my life. Turbofire ftw
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You guys who do morning workouts are my heroes, I can barely get from the bed to the couch in the morning. I tried an early run the other day and quit halfway through what I needed to do!

Fire 30 and Stretch 10 today, plus a 40 min stroller run and a long walk at our play date. I'm bushed.
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Crazy week this week due my kiddies schedules but I fit it all in :-)

Last night was Fire 55 EZ love it!!! And today is my absolute favorite Fire 45!!!!

Happy Saturday!!!
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    Fire 30 + Sculpt 30 done this morning! Now for some lunch and then a family hike this afternoon! Rest day tomorrow and I am going to enjoy it more than ever cause IT's MY BIRTHDAY!!
  • diva099
    diva099 Posts: 42
    Options
    Today was Stretch 40 and Core 20 for me!!!!!