Replies

• Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    in for cauliflower lotion.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i don't understand what's going on but i'm a sheep (baaaaaaaaaaaa) and you needed someone to respond!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    LMAO
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    For the record, I've had a head of cauliflower rotting in my fridge for weeks.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

It never goes bad. Make it into a creamy mash... just like Greek Yogurt, I hear.
  • jezama77
    jezama77 Posts: 138 Member
    Options

It never goes bad. Make it into a creamy mash... just like Greek Yogurt, I hear.

I find the opposite is true...it seems like I can't eat cauliflower soon enough before it goes bad. It always seems to develop little spots that I find icky, which is a bummer because I love cauliflower! So....usually I just buy the frozen variety...

But maybe I should just buy a fairly decent looking head one of these days when I have free time to cook (instead of buying something and just putting it in the fridge for a later that may never come...) and then chop it up and EAT IT ALL IN ONE DAY!

Hooray for cauliflower!