Tough Mudder - Dalkeith 2013

kijoneko
kijoneko Posts: 56 Member
Anybody else signed up to do this? There were a few folks around before but they seem to have become inactive on MFP.
I'm just registered as an individual so it'd be great to know someone else from somewhere taking part even if it's just to compare notes afterwards.

Replies

• Hattie2513
    Hattie2513 Posts: 34 Member
    When is it? It looks terrifying. I have signed up for spartan and Mens survival of the fittest for now.. I'm not sure I'd physically be able to complete Tough Mudder.. But I am intrigued.
  • kijoneko
    kijoneko Posts: 56 Member
    August 25th.... which I think is before the Spartan? I signed up for Tough Mudder cos I thought the Spartan looked harder ... or at least more competitive. :)
  • Hattie2513
    Hattie2513 Posts: 34 Member
    Oh I see.. Ah I won't be around for Tough Mudder, I will be in Greece with my boyfriend and his family so that will be fun. Well my aim really is to complete the course without any injury as I have never done a marathon before and have always wanted to do these ones. Yeah Spartan is coming up mid September.. Tough Mudder is probably a lot harder and I think Spartan is 5K. To be honest I have no idea what really to expect other than the photos.. As long as my feet are reasonably dry then its fine lol