progress

Options
I am now down a total of 40 pounds and having far more energy. breathing easier and sleeping better. hoping to be down 12 more by end of May.

Replies

• operator646
    operator646 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    It is great that you are feeling the improvements already. I never thought I would feel as good as I do now, although I still have a lot more weight to lose. I am thinking it can only get better. Just those things alone should be all the motivation you need. If only it were that easy. Congrats on your terrific success.
  • mscott63
    mscott63 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Yall,
    I just had surgery and can eat soft foods for the next 2 weeks. Im looking for supportive people to help me through the process. I don't miss the food as much as the "feelings" from food. I need to lose 100 lbs and Im so afraid I will get discouraged and give up. Please reply if youre looking for an encouraging friend.
  • bethann725
    bethann725 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi mscott63! I completely undertsand the feelings you describe. I had my surgery April 3rd, so it's been about 6 weeks for me so far. I would have to say that the first 3 weeks were the worst emotionally. I kept wondering why I did this to myself, and I was often quite depressed. It wasn't that I was ever hungry - I just wanted my "friend", food!! While, those feelings haven't gone away completely, they have become less intense and occur less often.