How many are still in it? Dropped out?

Options

Replies

• dpaddy591
    dpaddy591 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started about 40 days ago but I don't do it every day.
    I own an ice cream store and many days I am on my feet for 12-14 hours and thosae are days I skip. It is just too hard on my knees. I just did L3, D1.
  • chipmunk_87
    chipmunk_87 Posts: 42
    Options
    I started on April 22 and have just completed Day 20 (L2D10). Tomorrow I move on to Level 3. I have had 3 rest days.
  • Roshellexo
    Roshellexo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 2, day 3 tomorrow! Had two rest days so far. No loss yet though :/
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm still here - day 13 for me. I've had 2 rest days.
  • biddleboom
    biddleboom Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm still here and going strong! No rest days for me. I even double up sometimes if I'm feeling good!
  • Daisygrl13
    Daisygrl13 Posts: 3
    Options
    Still here, Day 23. My knees bother me every once in a while, so throwing in a few rest days. L3D3 this morning done. Level 3 is way better, and seems more about the abs. To me it seems the level focus has been L1 Legs, L2, Arms, L3 Abs. But I'm bound and determined to finish this thing!
  • Leslie1124
    Leslie1124 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Still here, Day 23. My knees bother me every once in a while, so throwing in a few rest days. L3D3 this morning done. Level 3 is way better, and seems more about the abs. To me it seems the level focus has been L1 Legs, L2, Arms, L3 Abs. But I'm bound and determined to finish this thing!

level three is my favorite too. I just had my first Level 3 day yesterday.
  • jumpermuffin
    jumpermuffin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. I started late, but I have not taken any breaks in between days! Today will be day seven for me! I will not be switching to level 2 until day ten.. perhaps day 12. I still cannot do two full set of the side lunges with weights. I feel like I should be able to complete the entire workout with no rests until I move on. If it takes a few extra days.. so be it! I'll still finish! :)
  • mjlong
    mjlong Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. I started late, but I have not taken any breaks in between days! Today will be day seven for me! I will not be switching to level 2 until day ten.. perhaps day 12. I still cannot do two full set of the side lunges with weights. I feel like I should be able to complete the entire workout with no rests until I move on. If it takes a few extra days.. so be it! I'll still finish! :)

I also have a hard time with the side lunges, I dont know what it is. That's the only thing I stop on. I have noticed I can do push ups now!!
  • jmelaun
    jmelaun Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm still in it! Today was Day 1 of Level 2 for me. I haven't taken any breaks and don't intend to. Level 2 kicked my butt - I'm looking forward to improving!
  • dpaddy591
    Options
    I just did L3 D2. Yah! I only do it about every other day. I like 3 more then 2! It's hard but it seems to fly by!
  • jodie3134
    jodie3134 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm still in! Yesterday was Day 11 for me. I started May 1 and had to take a day off here and there due to life, but I'm still at it. I'm moving on to Level 2 today. I haven't even watched level 2, so I have no idea what I am in for. Looking forward to something different. Level 1 was great and I notice a huge difference in my endurance from Day 1. I can do the pushups the entire time now :)

I took before pictures but I wish I had taken measurements. I can tell a difference in my body even though the scale hasn't budged much.
  • slimrubybird
    slimrubybird Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm still in! I started Level 2 Day 1 today....took 3 rest days during Level 1, which I always came back from feeling stronger! Rest days are important!

During Level 1 I was able to up my weight to 8lbs during most of the exercises, except those killer Anterior Lift with a lunge and the first circuit squat with bicep lift.

Level 2 is SUCH a challenge for me!! I'm looking forward to getting stronger with it! Keep plugging along everyone...we can do this!
  • yujinclara
    yujinclara Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm still in too.
    Day 10 today with two rest days last week so get to move to level 2 tomorrow finally.
    Lighter today by about a kilo since I started.
    I see changes in my body. My waist is smaller than it has been... Like ever!
    I'm dreading level 2. Everyone has said it's SO hard!!
  • SoberAlley
    SoberAlley Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm still in. Today was day 15 for me. I intend to take no breaks and so far I have not. I've been doing the first 5 days at the beginner rate each level, and the last 5 days at high intensity. I'm dreading Level 2 high intensity for the next 5 days, but very excited to be halfway through the program!
  • dpaddy591
    Options
    L3 D3. I phoned it in. : ( Really. really tired.
  • biddleboom
    biddleboom Posts: 8
    Options
    That's ok! A crappy workout is still better than no workout at all. Hang in there!
  • diva099
    diva099 Posts: 42
    Options
    Still here day 11 for me
  • stephc40
    stephc40 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Still here Day 5 level 2......I usually take Sunday off, this week I took Saturday and Sunday. I received several compliments on how thin I am looking.....Good incentive to keep going.
  • dpollet2
    dpollet2 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm on L2D7. I took one rest day once I finished level 1, and one at the end of last week because I was busy with finals. I'm also doing the Zombies, Run 5 k training. I started both on May 2. My right knee is giving me problems, but I can do the static exercises and some of the squats. I modify the ones that hurt too much.

I measure after each level, and had lost 4 inches overall at the end of level one.